Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Also: did I read that correctly — he’s going live on her Instagram to teach us how to make eggs? That’s a new low.
I think she meant Mawk is going to press the upload button on YouTube on Sunday.
Not only is he going to teach us how to fry an egg, but according to Nanna that's "something to look forward to".

The day I look forward to watch Mawk "teach" me how to do a basic task is the day I blow my brains out.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
I don't understand who would voluntarily put concrete floor in their own kitchen, especially if they spend most time at home and live in an old house... they have so much money and zero common sense 💀
Brittany Bathgate…it’s the answer to all Anne related questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Thank goodness neither Anna nor Lily were invited to that pr event in Versailles with people like Fleur or Amelia Liana. Not that they all looked perfect, but can you imagine Anna showing up in her latest prison pajamas and Lily in crinkly black jeans and the chunkiest boots because she wants to be comfortable?

• Haha
  • Heart

charlottepickles

She needs to understand that she can't do BOTH oversized, sloppy outfits and unkempt, sloppy hair and makeup. She needs to pick one feature to be undone and some of her looks might actually come together. She's not Kate Moss.

• Haha

Nbg85

She never used to be as bad as this, it makes me wonder if Mark is struggling with something and she's over compensating by trying to big him up all the time

Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 20.32.11.png

• Wow
  • Sick

sjren

Omg guys, Mark is going to share his tips on making fried eggs in this weeks vlog, eeek so exciting !!!!!!

(Just so everyone's aware i'm being sarcastic lol 😉)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I’m certain she’s used the wrong @ for selfridges. They are @theofficialselfridges, she’s linked to a defunct page with a single post from 2016
Not that people can’t find Selfridges on their own but it is a paid post, wouldn’t you try and get it right?

• Haha
  • Wow

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Yes it’s always ‘I was in a bad place then but everything’s amazing now’.

But back then you were telling everyone how amazing everything was - while you were v busy selling us stuff and posting aff links. So you were lying then but you’re not now? Guess what we don’t believe you because you have zero credibility.
That's so true! She thinks she's opening up by admitting she was struggling but by never mentioning it when she's going through it, it comes across like she's gaslighting her viewers. She would have posted countless videos and tik toks etc portraying a perfect life. She gives nothing of her real self away so it's probably better for her to say nothing at all rather than a retrospective 'my life wasn't as perfect as I pretended'. Plus we've all seen the basic af goals - this best version of herself she thinks she's created is boring and bland.

• Heart

w8g

VIP Member
Someone in the comments called her "Anne" and I'm quite sure that wasn't a typo. If you're here and reading this, I just want to say HI 👋

Anyway, go read the comments on her deinfluencing tiktoks. There's too much good stuff to screenshot.

• Haha
  • Heart

peppin

VIP Member
anna when she spends money on ugly clothes she doesn't even take care of and that she plans on reselling anyway: hell yeah, CAPSULE, fashion girls club, vogue, slayy 💅🏻

anna when she saves money refusing to pay for heating, elimination of rats in her house and her kid's shoes: sustainability who??? so humble, working class struggles, am I right? 😔

• Haha

Hellacopters

I checked the evening outfits of the other women on this trip. Some of them wore an lbd or even a full on evening gown. Anne's look is not just ugly and mismatched but was obvs also not suited for the occasion. Fashion influencer my ass, she is clueless.

• Wow