Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peppin

VIP Member
In case you can’t work this out for yourself? Thanks Anne! 🖕🏻🖕🏻
This is exactly what workers used to look during the communist era here. My grandpa still has these overalls and wears them for when he's repairing cars. I feel de-influenced, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Abc802

That batch of Anna’s photos aren’t a filter it’s film photos probably a standard 35mm. She’s been after that aesthetic since Beth Bathwater (I think that’s her name) has been doing it.
I think she’s be better off with a Fuji x100v if she’s after the film colour-grading so she could control the grain size and strength, plus it’s digital which would help Mawk practice framing.
Beth Bathwater 🤣

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Did they seriously use cutlery from Airbnb to dig around the beach!? Imagine staying in that place after them 🤢
IMG_20230213_111057.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

prive0505

Chatty Member
Posting her 2022 favourites when it’s almost FEBRUARY 2023? Does she not feel the slightest embarrassed? Anna, that’s old news now, just like your influencing career…

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Do people now say "fit" instead of "outfit"? 'Cause sure as hell, this does not fit

• Haha

Helmi

This girl own a Chanel but uses a makeup bag as a party bag 😭

Also, I also have wavy hair and I know that it's really hard to make it look presentable. But surely you'd either straighten or properly curl it for a work event? Or wear it up? She's truly clueless.

Reactions: 26

sjren

What continues to annoy me the most about Anna is just how unauthentic she is.

No-one is believing this nonsense about her living her best life, that she's the happiest she's ever been or that she's found herself :rolleyes:

She may not want to talk openly or in detail about whatever problems she has, I mean going through a renovation with a toddler must be tough in itself, but all she needs to do is acknowledge that.

Having been through 2 renovations in the last 2 years, one while pregnant, it's stressful!

• Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
There is this segment in her vlog that I finally watched this AM, she talks abt her habits and her progress… the hard reset and all that. Her habits or goals are so mundane?
She sounds like she is struggling to cope with life in general, or been thru smth very disruptive and traumatic and unable to manage a very her (unhappening) life. She is really very out of touch with reality. And on the other hand, does she think it is motivating to her viewers to hear her go about abt making time for self-care moments (doing skincare), and workouts, and eating healthy? Is like…. This girl needs help. What happened to The Anna Edit?

• Sad

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
She looks so awful recently. In fact, they both do.
All the money and access to the best skincare and they look like absolute shit. Great job girls.

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
View attachment 2013140

Can’t help but think that this is a dig at Lily 💀
What’s funny is I don’t think Anna or Lily or any of them would hype up each other like that. The influencers game is too cut throat but they like the IDEA that their “friends” would.
PMSL to see so many influencers share this post today! That post says nothing about uplifting women in general, but how you should profit off other women. And of course it's about opportunities = cash grabs.

God, their shallow, greedy, narcissistic ways are so transparent and their lack of self awareness is embarrassing!

• Heart
  • Haha