Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oregano

how has nobody told her that her tagline “minimal style”, while accurate, is probably not what she’s going for??? It’s minimalist style you ding dong.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

oregano

👆exactly. It is like her channel back in the day was a tv show punctuated by ads. Now she’s removed the show and just left the ads. And her ads are lazy, unpolished, and not aspirational. That’s not a channel you can expect viewers to watch…unless they’ve been lobotomized….which judging by her stans comments may not be too far off.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

idiotstar

Watching her renovation update vlog and when they revealed a peek of their new flooring… I thought it was a joke for a minute : these types of concrete floorings look amazing in contemporary homes or hipster cafés. Not in Victorian homes. Her and Mawk are so delusional, I can’t

Cannot stand Mawk anymore, such a useless human being and yet she makes him the highlight of her videos.
so they got single glazing because it's period but they're having a concrete floor?! lollllll i just cant any more

• Haha
  • Wow

peppin

VIP Member
Yup. I know someone mentioned Lucy Williams before re. the sequin top, but come on

View attachment 1932906View attachment 1932907
that's so embarrassing, lmao, how dumb you have to be to (half-arsedly bc that's better than nothing) copy someone's entire outfit and then like the picture so other people can connect the dots??? more importantly, why is anna working in the "creative" industry when she hasn't gotten an original thought for years?

• Heart

Cocopops123

I definitely feel Anna spends too much time in that big house rattling around. At least Lily seems to have loads of interaction with her family and goes to tennis etc and even has that assistant to chat to. I feel like Anna sees just Mark most days and she's kind of gone a bit dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 35

Ray1403

Chatty Member
i objectively like the top but don’t think it does anything for her. i love the shoes, i’m a sucker for a velvet platform. but THE JEANS??? the pairing of the top & shoes with those jeans is truly incomprehensible. did she just forget to pack any trousers and ended up having to wear what she was going to wear on the train home? i’m so confused

• Haha

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Sorry, is she claiming she’s been in the beauty industry for thirteen years? She’s in the social media industry.

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I see Anna has arrived at the point of her "modeling" career where she thinks, "I'm skinny so I look good in anything".

• Haha
Reactions: 34