Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
What is the point of posting the costs of a wedding 6 years ago? Absolutely none of those things would cost the same today

• Haha
Reactions: 45

trav35

This is profoundly idiotic. Fair enough on most of them, but she wore the Celine Trio to DEATH, and couldn’t rave about it enough - this is not a purchase you ‘regret’, it’s a purchase that no longer fits with your Victorian asylum day release aesthetic, there is a diff.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but that outfit and the greasy unbrushed hair make her look like Javier Bardem's character in No Country for Old Men
IMG_20230202_143907.jpg

ETA My deepest apologies to Javier. His hair is clean and brushed, and his clothes not only fit nicely but also make sense overall.
MV5BMjAxOTU1NzgyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzM0MTM3._V1_.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
a lot of talk about who’s style is better out of lily and anna… can we not agree that BOTH are terrible?!! neither of these women should be classed as fashion influencers 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Yes it’s always ‘I was in a bad place then but everything’s amazing now’.

But back then you were telling everyone how amazing everything was - while you were v busy selling us stuff and posting aff links. So you were lying then but you’re not now? Guess what we don’t believe you because you have zero credibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

poopettemetis

VIP Member
The clothes are dull and ill fitting as ever but I get the vibe she is going for and the thing I don’t get about this vibe is it’s so far away from the goofy nerd she is in videos. It’s like catfishing for people who are into mid level boring fashion brands for wannabe hipsters.
It’s very contrived. She’s a homebody with a weirdo for a husband and kid who brings home the plague every day from daycare, not some gallery-hopping cool girl with client meetings and an artsy boyfriend.

One small breeze while wearing that green dress and her nips won’t be the only thing on show 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

peppin

VIP Member
did she seriously confessed her daily goals are eating, putting on creams (TWICE, btw what is the difference between selfcare and spa care?) and fucking around with an app for digitalised wardrobe? you couldn't torture this information out of me 💀 she would be better off sharing fake goals to at least appear busy, this shows how she lost the plot – I lowkey expect anna posting her peeing schedule structured via an app next

• Haha

Helmi

I’m barely 5 minutes into her video and I’m already enraged. She says that it’s her dream to go to Copenhagen Fashion Week, which is in August, but she probably can’t because her parents might have plans and there’s no one to look after Ralph.

Umm, how about her stay-at-home-husband Mawk? Why can’t he look after Ralph so she could go on this dream holiday of hers? Either:

a) She’s too codependent to go on a solo trip(sad) or
b) Mark isn’t okay with looking after their kid on his own for a few days (even more sad)

I'm just gonna say it: I think she struggles with being a mum.

Judging by her now deleted pregnancy vlog, what she said in several podcast episodes with Lily, by her leaving her social media accounts aka her job a childfree zone (content-wise, she could make her life easy and review baby clothing as well) and now her "vision" for 2023, she was having a hard time adapting to the change.

I read her "vision" for 2023 as the opposite of what her mum life was like up until now... which seems kind of gruesome.
(I also read her "vision" as her having been unkind to someone in the past. Might be the Poobles, might be Mawk, might be some other friends?)

Not sure if she is still breastfeeding, but she also appears in need of nutrients? Give that woman some food, some iron, some fats.

My impression is, she did not necessarily imagine herself as a motherly mum, but rather as an urban career woman and now she has to come to terms with who she is.

I also disagree with Mawk exclusively being the bad guy. In one of the podcast episodes she mentioned how he does basically all the chores and she and Lily laughed how lucky they are with their husbands. I imagine with Ralph some things must have changed in that regard. She even called herself a narcissist - giggle giggle - in one of the episodes.
Also, didn't he work in civil engineering? I feel like with the renovations going on, it's him coming to life again in what is actually his thing, after accomodating all of Anne's lifestyle choices for so many years.

Her playing dumb and babyish when she's with Mark might just as well be her trying to get back to their old dynamic, when he probably catered more to her needs and babied her, rather than Ralph. Maybe she also realizes that her attraction to him has changed and she tries to get back to it.

All in all, it's just not fun watching at the moment. She needs to get over herself or at least be authentic and show some vulnerability. As if.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
And “don’t all parents find dried pasta in their sofa, giggle giggle!” No, they don’t. No wonder you’ve got rats.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

astridivy

Lol at the ‘do hardcore workouts while Ralph is at childcare.’ Most of us have to, I dunno, WORK while our children are in childcare?

Reactions: 38