The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two clowns are just taking the piss out of us now right?
this is the kind of fit I wear when I don't want to make any effort but still need to look ok – a giant baggy coat and nice shoes – do I sport pyjamas or old track pants underneath? that's nobody's business... didn't know I could make a living out of that though, lol

Reactions: 10
‘Prepare to be sick of me’. Doubt it. She’ll put out the bear minimum and have two weeks off in Feb coinciding with half term

• Haha
Reactions: 17
kind of embarrassing they tried to come back after only three weeks off and couldn't manage it so had to have another week off. This is two basically very part time adults with one child between them AND childcare.

Nice work if you can get it but don't keep trying to tell us what an organisational guru you are :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didnt she say she was scaling back on Christmas as money is tight? If that was the case she'd be back on Jan 2nd...

Reactions: 5
Honestly, the most unlikable thing about Anna is her need to celebrate when she signs off and on. Who cares???

Reactions: 32
She's filming a "winter wardrobe switcheroo". Should someone tell her it's forecast to be warmer than 5 degrees here in Sussex right now for a least a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's filming a "winter wardrobe switcheroo". Should someone tell her it's forecast to be warmer than 5 degrees here in Sussex right now for a least a week.
Please don’t. She’ll get out the socks and sandals! 😩 Better to keep her in a winter-y capshool situation moment wardrobe for a while.

Reactions: 3
It’s infuriating she can make money from this. Who are these people with two brain cells that actually find this sort of stuff useful?
Honestly what kind of idiot writes down their breakfast options???! As we’ve said before, this woman has WAY too much time on her hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s infuriating she can make money from this. Who are these people with two brain cells that actually find this sort of stuff useful?
i think even the dumbest of her viewers have toast and eggs down pat, they don't need your recipe. unless it involves batch cooking your scramble on sunday to use for the week?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Unless one is running a school or organisation that preps breakfasts for its many residents etc like maybe a hospital or nursing home, seriously nobody needs a fking index card of breakfast options???!

The same for when she prints out her weekly or monthly workouts and stuck it on the hall

Or that wardrobe app to itemise every item in her wardrobe

Nana & Mawk / Too much free time & lacking in mental capacity

Reactions: 11
Her posing is telling me her hip might be broken or one of her legs is shorter than other? Don’t get why would a perfectly healthy woman stand like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A bit late with the winter wardrobe content? And she is 5min late to the hand-held mic syndrome?
This is legitimately the outfit I’m wearing while home sick from work and doing nothing but lying on the sofa- what is this content??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.