The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this Nana is still signed off yeah? After that “i shouldnt post anything after 6pm sign off” story, she hasnt come back.

Or she is posting so little now she doesnt appear in my story timeline 😂

Reactions: 7
So this Nana is still signed off yeah? After that “i shouldnt post anything after 6pm sign off” story, she hasnt come back.

Or she is posting so little now she doesnt appear in my story timeline 😂
She signed off on Wednesday ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She signed off on Wednesday ✌
I guess the first week back after Xmas was too overwhelming; her to do list was endless with ruthless tasks such as book holiday with Mawk and book holiday with lamb chop. Let's cut her some slack!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess the first week back after Xmas was too overwhelming; her to do list was endless with ruthless tasks such as book holiday with Mawk and book holiday with lamb chop. Let's cut her some slack!
don't forget she had to squeeze in a beauty self-care routine and eating whole foods, literally the embodiment of productivity

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her to-do list and habits , whether real or not, are things I would do on a day off, not things I would pass off as prioritizing self care while working

Reactions: 23
I realise Anna seems to be taking a year off but I heard something the other day that made me think of these two. Someone was talking about setting a good example for their kids by having a job and working hard and perhaps even getting a job that can be passed down or thought of as contributing to society. A job to be proud of and setting an example.

These two clowns instantly popped into my head. Ralphy chops is going to grow up seeing his mother dressing up in her mouldy dressing room, filming it and putting it on the internet. He's then going to wander into the other room and see his dad chopping off his mum's head on the photos he's took in front of the fence down the street. That's if he's caught them on a good day when they're actually doing something. The rest of the time he will watch Mark feeding birds and Anna getting her nails done. I really wonder how they're going to teach him about the world, what he can become, practical skills, how to work hard and achieve his goals, be a contributing member of society with a job that he can be proud of when this is their career. They may make the money to give him a privileged life but money is not everything.

Reactions: 27
I realise Anna seems to be taking a year off but I heard something the other day that made me think of these two. Someone was talking about setting a good example for their kids by having a job and working hard and perhaps even getting a job that can be passed down or thought of as contributing to society. A job to be proud of and setting an example.

These two clowns instantly popped into my head. Ralphy chops is going to grow up seeing his mother dressing up in her mouldy dressing room, filming it and putting it on the internet. He's then going to wander into the other room and see his dad chopping off his mum's head on the photos he's took in front of the fence down the street. That's if he's caught them on a good day when they're actually doing something. The rest of the time he will watch Mark feeding birds and Anna getting her nails done. I really wonder how they're going to teach him about the world, what he can become, practical skills, how to work hard and achieve his goals, be a contributing member of society with a job that he can be proud of when this is their career. They may make the money to give him a privileged life but money is not everything.
I don’t think kids give a damn about what kind of job their parents do as long as they’re loved and cared for.

DaChopz might however get a slightly skewed view of how much work a job entails and what salary to expect!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Their kid will remember that mum and dad were always around, and that’s way more important than what they did for a job or what they were wearing. The issue comes when we find out that Barf has been sent off to his grandparents three days a week so they can have time without him, a la Zoe Sugg.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone was talking about setting a good example for their kids by having a job and working hard and perhaps even getting a job that can be passed down or thought of as contributing to society. A job to be proud of and setting an example.
Don’t buy this, you just have to find the least bad way to make money so you can live tbh, all jobs are pretty terrible. (I’ve done a huge range of jobs from fancy ones to tit ones and one that is seen as a noble vocation which was the worst one). The only people I know who seem to be truly chill and living a nice life where they can follow their interests are those who have bank of mum and dad / inheritance so at least influencer kids will have that unless their parents duck it up supremely.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

I’m inclined to agree!

Reactions: 1
So Mawk hasn’t pushed the upload button in SIX WEEKS?? When are they going to upload that 2022 make-up video, in July? The laziness is baffling. Didn’t she sign off for the week on Tuesday so she could film some stuff?

Reactions: 26
So Mawk hasn’t pushed the upload button in SIX WEEKS?? When are they going to upload that 2022 make-up video, in July? The laziness is baffling. Didn’t she sign off for the week on Tuesday so she could film some stuff?
Imagine doing no "work" for 6+ weeks because it was Christmas and you had the sniffles. Incredible.

Reactions: 24
She’s definitely testing the waters to see if she’s missed or can do away with YouTube videos!
She's testing how long they can go financially without having to do any work. Probably lol-ing at her ex-workwife who's had to return to work already (after a mere three weeks off)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.