The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking Monday’s off now too?
The Lads are probably down with the flu, so Anne can't do her job unfortunately (which involves getting dressed and recording)

Now that 30 days of October are finished what's next for TT? 30 days of November?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Lads are probably down with the flu, so Anne can't do her job unfortunately (which involves getting dressed and recording)

Now that 30 days of October are finished what's next for TT? 30 days of November?
She’s only posted 24!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plot twist — Lily paid for that article to be written based on Anne’s TT and is reveling in the twitter comments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Had been away from Tattle for a while and have not followed Anna and Lily, but I need to catch up here!! They’re no longer friends?! I know people have been more pro-Lily for a while, but between the two of them, I was still on Anna’s side. Have to do some reading on here to see what’s going on!

Reactions: 4
Tuesdays off as well? She’s just taking the piss! She’ll come back with some tale about how one of them was ill.

Reactions: 7
wherever you go you will spot at least 20 better clad people who aren't influencers, the only thing I could use would be Anna's confidence/delusion to post this online

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tuesdays off as well? She’s just taking the piss! She’ll come back with some tale about how one of them was ill.
I think she said on her stories that they were going away somewhere for a few days didn’t she? So of course as this doesn’t form part of her ‘work’ schedule there is radio silence until she gets back 🙄

Reactions: 5
I think she said on her stories that they were going away somewhere for a few days didn’t she? So of course as this doesn’t form part of her ‘work’ schedule there is radio silence until she gets back 🙄
Also reno started. Got to keep all the lads alive

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.