The Anna Edit #20 Her face is very face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised they aren’t moving back in with her parents during the extension reno. I realize they have The Chops now, but it seems like such a long time to be cooking on a hot plate and maybe having a fridge that works…especially during the winter 😬
She only needs to use the hot plate once a week to boil her vat of pasta anyway, the rest of the week she just has to bung it in the microwave and leave a plate out for the rats

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
My comment using ‘LP’ got through on a previous video but I’m sure that’ll be the next word on the block list

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a comment asking Anna about her not meeting up with ‘LP’….
Haha! That wasn't there when I checked. Mawk will have to get to work on adding 'LP' to the block list! I can't believe she's actually banned any mention of Lily. Whatever the reason for this falling out it must be bad for her to have done that.

Or maybe that's just how she is. She'll move on and pretend Lily never existed. So cold!

Reactions: 16
I’m behind lol, she ended her friendship with Lily?! She’s so predictable, but admittedly I didn’t see that coming.

Any theories about why?

Reactions: 2
I am waiting for my train, so I will give it a try, lmao
- The most interesting thing at chez Newtons are their new rat roommates.
- She still claims to have a capsule wardrobe despite constantly buying new clothes and publicly confessing she forgot about some of her items.
- Went on a press trip to Paris with Mark (🤢), didn't bother to make any content about the brand/event and signed off for the weekend after signing off for Paris.
- Mark's (🤢) photography skills are as terrible as Anna's fashion style. Or her poses. (Walking into a wall, talking to a fence, walking into a fence, open mouth, weird puckered lips...)
- Still haven't address the radio silence between her and Lily.
- A HUGE BOX OF PASTA THAT WOULD SATE AN ENTIRE ARMY OF RATS for 2 people because they are soo so so busy.
- Sold her Patagonia jacket for a trendy Arket one. (Talk about investment, right.)
- Their kitchen renovation is about to start and she has begged for engagement on instragram, pretending she doesn't know where she should move her stuff.
- Mandatory mention of the browsTM.
- Ralphie Chops is the only child enjoying being outside as Mark (🤢) is the only human enjoying being outside.

Idk anymore, feel free to add more! 🌝
I can’t stop laughing at Mark (🤢) - he’s like the new Stormzy is 72 years old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
excellent recap @peppin 👏
Adding to your list - getting roasted on Twitter hence the title for this thread 😆
I missed the Twitter tea in the last thread, is anyone able to give me a quick recap or link me the thread page(s)? 👼

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh
Catching up on the twitter tea, so some magazine picked up on Nana’s tiktok and featured all her product rec and tips, hence the twitter replies to that magazine feature link.
The article really featured the most unfortunate screen grabs from her tiktok lol - I have a feeling that article is also out to screw her over by labelling her a fashion expert. Oppps. Looks like both Lily’s and Nana’s tiktok adventures have been rocky 😂

Also, below that article is one about someone with a rat infestation in his house - poetic coincidence much?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.