The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dropping this photographer lady was the best decision ever. I couldn’t believe she paid someone that took such photos.

Reactions: 11
The Anna Edit #3 Something interesting has actually happened in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was Laura something that went on to work for Zoella. After her departure, she worked with another lady who took nice picture too
Didn’t she or something else do Lily’s pics at one point too? Lily likes to pretend she never had any help (someone get the tiny violin for her please..) 🙄

No, it's well documented that Lily and Rich both work part time, so Lily has HER on Lily's days off and Rich has HER on his days off.
(I hate the way she refers to the baby as "her" and "she" all the time - yes indeed, Grey is a tit name, but you chose it yourself Lils and could at least do the child the service of using her given name)
Edit: Also nannies cost money so unless someone comes up with a #gifted nanny situation, I'd say that's unlikely to change.
Thank you. I can't stand her so didn't have the patience to dig about on her insta 😁

Yeah now we get this:
View attachment 259032
Looks like she had a curry night on the 3rd one....
Wait, is she actually trying to sell that top??? It looks like she knitted a billboard and put it on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow Lily had a pretty nice fashion sense back in the day! (love the cranberry scarf and grey top) :eek: Now she thinks that a beige, baggy, unflattering sleeveless top paired with grandma velcro Berkinstocks is fashionable :rolleyes:.
She looks good because she's wearing clothes that actually fit and flatter her features whilst still being timeless. Now she just doesn't care.

Just seen Anna's instagram story - I really hope they don't go for a dark blue kitchen, I'm so over that trend! They are literally everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen Anna's instagram story - I really hope they don't go for a dark blue kitchen, I'm so over that trend! They are literally everywhere.
I really don’t like the dark blue kitchen trend either, it’s already dated. I hope she still plays with colour but not the blue!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is definitely going for the BB's style/ Danish/ Scandi style but I find it very pretentious, don't know how to explain. lol

Reactions: 7
Wow Lily had a pretty nice fashion sense back in the day! (love the cranberry scarf and grey top) :eek: Now she thinks that a beige, baggy, unflattering sleeveless top paired with grandma velcro Berkinstocks is fashionable :rolleyes:.
Yeah, I know this is Anna’s thread but I used to really like Lily’s style and thought she was so pretty. I still think she has a pretty face but her style has really gone downhill and it’s been ages since I last saw her wear something I liked. It also seems like she puts zero effort. It’s probably related to her insecurities after having a baby. Sure, maybe her body did change but it just seems like she makes herself look even worse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.