The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more the opposite. I would quite happily wear cowboys boots under my bikini. I hate my bare feet and I get cold very quickly when my feet are not nice and toasty.

Reactions: 5
ps. i wear my birkenstock eva sandals only as pool/beach slides.
I’ve only ever used mine for taking my dog in the garden for a wee, I laughed A LOT when every ‘fashion’ blogger started wearing them as part of their outfits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Free stay and free cut. What’s next? I really hope she doesn’t do a Lily Pebbles when it comes to reno

Reactions: 9
Has she ever posted about a free haircut before?! Gotta save that cash for renos, baby 🙄
No. But i guess that hairdresser probably sponsor all Gleamers. But the fact that she is bases in Brighton, it isn’t convenient to travel up to London just for a hair cut.

Reactions: 5
No. But i guess that hairdresser probably sponsor all Gleamers. But the fact that she is bases in Brighton, it isn’t convenient to travel up to London just for a hair cut.
She might have been up in London for meetings or for a brand job? Didn’t she say she had something big on the horizon? Also if it was just a jolly wouldn’t have Mark been with her?

Am I the only person who doesn't get sandals and jumpers weather concept? If it's chilly enough for me to wear proper knitwear, I am putting my trainers on. Definitely not a pair of sandals. Her feet must be insulated af because when it gets cold, I need some firm of protective footwear on mine, even if I'm wearing shorts. I just don't understand what kind of weather would call for thick leather trousers (frankly my legs sweat just looking at that photo) and Birkenstocks.
I have worn a thick willy jumper and fake fat Face Birkenstocks because my toes get too hot. Like Moss' ears in the IT crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Anne Edit #3 Back at the rents with her recycled content

Reactions: 12
#3 The Anna Edit is back at her folks waiting for the move, hopefully her new house will give her content a new groove!

Reactions: 3
The Anna Edit #3: We’re having a moment, a moving situation, OH MY WORD, we’re here for the reno content creation!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anna is so paranoid about living at her parent's house, does she need to start every video saying she's staying in the airbnb at mum and dad, that the set up isn't the same but are making it work and that she has no space to put her products. We get it you are staying there for a while, I just feel like we don't need to hear that every second - it makes no difference really and I don't think anyone would look at her latest video thinking oh wow what crappy quality.

Reactions: 13
I think her hair looks much better straighter.

every video she puts up is literally the same content!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.