The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It depends per country. In my country nobody would assume a washing machine is there, unless specifically agreed upon.
Yes, I guess it varies a lot, and it would be the same where I live. I was surprised to hear that in Germany, it's completely normal to take the kitchen appliances or even cabinets with you when you move – even in rentals.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It depends per country. In my country nobody would assume a washing machine is there, unless specifically agreed upon.
Yeah I think it's more rare to have any utility items left behind where I'm from (UK). Leaving behind a good working washing machine would hurt! lol

I really liked the latest video. Anna and Mark are a lovely, sweet couple and you can tell they've been raised right.

Reactions: 7
Yes, I guess it varies a lot, and it would be the same where I live. I was surprised to hear that in Germany, it's completely normal to take the kitchen appliances or even cabinets with you when you move – even in rentals.
Sorry OT
Regarding the situation in Germany: Most flats are let completely empty. So when you move in 70% of the time you have to buy a new kitchen and bathroom cabinets etc. You as a tenant pay for these things, not the landlord. So when you move out, you usually take these things with you OR the new tenant buys the kitchen etc. from you. In rare cases the landlord buys the kitchen so it stays in the flat permanently. But they would also increase the rent after that, since the apartment has a kitchen built in.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've just realised that Anna is only 2k away from half a million subscribers - Lily will absolutely SEETH when Anna reaches that milestone and she's still lagging 13k behind (and losing daily according to Social Blade!)
I checked Social Blade and I wonder what Lily did on 21st Sept to lose 1,000 followers?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Generally in the UK built in appliances will stay in the kitchen and bathroom and anything freestanding is up for negotiation. When I bought my place the previous owner left the white goods which were freestanding but he moved abroad (they have been replaced since anyway).

Reactions: 2
I really liked the latest video. Anna and Mark are a lovely, sweet couple and you can tell they've been raised right.
I agree, they seem lovely. I just finished watching the new vlog and liked it alot.

Reactions: 3
Watching it now. I really like her relationship with her family, don't mind saying I'm envious.

I still can't get over her eyebrows though! I know she loves them but god, they really overtake her features. I find her so beautiful but with these brows I can't look at anything else. I thought they looked perfect around 2015-16.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think that’s their goal though. I think they just can afford doing this without one person having to commute to an office job he didn’t like and the other one travelling all over the place (pre-corona). Now they can enjoy more time together while both slowing down a little bit work wise. I can’t blame them. Why produce more or higher quality content when this works just fine? They generate a nice income and have more free time between the two of them.

Or maybe they’re working towards leaving Gleam. Gleam obviously gets a cut, and by managing yourself, you can work against lower rates.
Sorry going back a few pages but just wanted to chime in here. I completely agree with this, and if I were in their position I would do the same. Perhaps it is a way of dodging tax, but it does make sense.

Mark takes all her photos and helps her set up videos, so she doesn't need to pay someone to do that. I imagine he also helps out with other admin tasks, again taking the load off her. In the end, they have more time together, less work to do, and plenty of cash in the bank. What's wrong with that??

For those saying they think Anna definitely wants children, I actually remember her saying a while back that they weren't sure if they do or not. I think they're quite happy as they are for now, and don't think kids are the forefront of their mind.

Reactions: 8
I checked Social Blade and I wonder what Lily did on 21st Sept to lose 1,000 followers?
This is weird but it seems to happen with quite a lot of influencers, they go up / down by a nice round number of 1000 every now and then, not sure whether its automatic deletion of dead accounts or bots or something?

Yeah I think it's more rare to have any utility items left behind where I'm from (UK). Leaving behind a good working washing machine would hurt! lol

You can tell it’s such a sweet family. Grandma as well.

Reactions: 6
Anna is such a lovely genuinely happy person. She seems to have such a lovely loving family too. She is such a contrast to grumpy Lily.

Anna is such a lovely genuinely happy person. She seems to have such a lovely loving family too. She is such a contrast to grumpy Lily.
I struggle to understand why they're even friends sometimes! Lily just seems awful and grumpy, whereas Anna seems lovely and fun.

I like Anna. she‘s positive, upbeat and grateful. She does her work doesn’t find excuses not to. Is consistent with her filming schedule. One of the few influencers that I can watch. What she gets out of her friendship with Lily is beyond me.

Reactions: 18
I don't know if Lily always had this morose attitude but judging by her old school friends, she could have been an easier person to be around. I think the entitlement that her channel gave made her much worse. I think they became friends very early on when blogging and social media weren't such a craze so having that as a common ground helped them build a friendship. And they used to be quite a duo with all their PR trips and events until Lily started slipping (and she better not blame motherhood for that). Anna is her old friend so it might be a boiling frog situation where she doesn't really notice how nasty Lily is. Anna's move to Brighton definitely put some distance between them and I think for the better.

Reactions: 13
I don't know if Lily always had this morose attitude but judging by her old school friends, she could have been an easier person to be around. I think the entitlement that her channel gave made her much worse. I think they became friends very early on when blogging and social media weren't such a craze so having that as a common ground helped them build a friendship. And they used to be quite a duo with all their PR trips and events until Lily started slipping (and she better not blame motherhood for that). Anna is her old friend so it might be a boiling frog situation where she doesn't really notice how nasty Lily is. Anna's move to Brighton definitely put some distance between them and I think for the better.
This also might have been a Gleam strategy. Here are two bloggers, similar in age and life experience who offer up the same standard and inoffensive content. Kind of like a two-for-one deal. Brands were probably drawn to their clean cut, white girl aesthetic. But now that they’ve matured, even though the content is still primarily the same, it’s evident that Anna’s is better. It’s more organized, you can tell there’s been some thought put into it and she’s maintained that squeaky clean, “relatable” positivity...unlike Lily. Lily said early on she refused to become a mummy blogger, even though she’s tried dabbling, so Gleam probably didn’t have the time to “groom” her for that demographic.

Reactions: 14
I know someone else said it further up the thread but I really hope Anna gets to 500k subscribers soon. For all her repetitive content she is very consistent and I do enjoy watching her videos.

Reactions: 12
Rentals in the Netherlands are empty too. It’s quite hard to find anything furnished. But it does always contain a kitchen, often with built-in appliances, I heard that in Germany, sometimes you even have to I
One is fresh and clean, another one is grey, dark and pee stained! Is quite easy to pick who you want to put your money
Wow, in one minute, you went 3% down in battery ;)

• Haha
Rentals in the Netherlands are empty too. It’s quite hard to find anything furnished. But it does always contain a kitchen, often with built-in appliances, I heard that in Germany, sometimes you even have to I

Wow, in one minute, you went 3% down in battery ;)
LOL just a hint for a gifted iphone lol, is iphone 7 probably 4 years now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOL just a hint for a gifted iphone lol, is iphone 7 probably 4 years now
Mine is getting old too!

Sorry about the half finished post above. Probably something I typed earlier and decided was not really relevant anymore, but somehow was still in the text field.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.