The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making the best out of living in her parents (I’ll give her that) spare room but did we need to have a tour and see the same products she uses day in day out?

Does anyone else think Lily would have had a dig about how she lived with her parents before getting a flat and house rather than going back before a house move like Anna has done? I can imagine a less than supportive passive aggressive comment in one of their catch ups..
Lily and Rich moved back in with Lily’s parents whilst their house was being renovated!

Reactions: 3
I am a solicitor (I don't deal with conveyancing) but my colleagues hate when buyers and sellers talk to each other. It can cause so many issues as they agree things between themselves and don't tell the solicitors about the agreements!
I think buyers and sellers should just communicate through solicitors. That’s what they’re there for, that’s what you’re paying for!

She’s making the best out of living in her parents (I’ll give her that) spare room but did we need to have a tour and see the same products she uses day in day out?

Does anyone else think Lily would have had a dig about how she lived with her parents before getting a flat and house rather than going back before a house move like Anna has done? I can imagine a less than supportive passive aggressive comment in one of their catch ups..
Oh Lily has to make everything about her. The coming months will see her seeth with jealousy and turn greener than the grinch with envy, unable to resist snide comments in their podcast that Anna will just laugh off. Lily has been there done that and had a tougher time that Anna ever will!!! /s (and she’ll tell us all about it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone sussed out Anna’s new place on Rightmove? Guessing it’ll be a 3-4 bedroom house with a garden, period features and show as ‘under offer’.

Actually that’s probably like looking for a needle in a haystack! We shall have to wait and see!

Last edited:
Has anyone sussed out Anna’s new place on Rightmove? Guessing it’ll be a 3-4 bedroom house with a garden, period features and show as ‘under offer’.

Actually that’s probably like looking for a needle in a haystack! We shall have to wait and see!
I guess it will be 650k Mark, probably needed Reno. They have some nice period properties in Brighton. <meanwhile Lily thinks only Londoners love period properties>

I hope they keep the character of the house intact and decorate it in a way that frames it. I love period buildings, damn near screamed when I found out Lily destroyed every single Victorian aspect of her own house including the fireplace. Does anyone know if it was original to the house or if it was put in afterwards?

Granted, it might not be everyone's taste but now she's bitching about "period buildings" as if it means anything to her. She just wants to live in whatever basic trendy showroom is cool at the given moment.

Reactions: 5
I hope they keep the character of the house intact and decorate it in a way that frames it. I love period buildings, damn near screamed when I found out Lily destroyed every single Victorian aspect of her own house including the fireplace. Does anyone know if it was original to the house or if it was put in afterwards?

Granted, it might not be everyone's taste but now she's bitching about "period buildings" as if it means anything to her. She just wants to live in whatever basic trendy showroom is cool at the given moment.
She said the fireplace wasn’t original anyway hence why she gutted it. I guess if she never say, no one would have known. Is much better that the dead plank wood
I have faith with Anna that she will retain and restore

Reactions: 1

Honestly, I think she will end up with a house very similar to Lily's - period property, terraced house, 1 big bedroom, 2 small bedrooms, no laundry room, little garden but will pay less because she lives in Brighton not London. I hope I'm wrong though, I want her house to be completely different to Lily's and bigger with more features (more bedrooms, more bathrooms, study, laundry room, bigger garden etc...). :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m sure whatever they’ve picked it will be a lovely property. Definitely period, garden, probably a minimum of three bedrooms.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, I think she will end up with a house very similar to Lily's - period property, terraced house, 1 big bedroom, 2 small bedrooms, no laundry room, little garden but will pay less because she lives in Brighton not London. I hope I'm wrong though, I want her house to be completely different to Lily's and bigger with more features (more bedrooms, more bathrooms, study, laundry room, bigger garden etc...). :D
I want her house to be nicer than Lily...full stop...whatever it takes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I look forward to see their new house and what they can do to a period property. Their apartment was quite nice, especially the big kitchen window with a view and the lovely stained glass on the hallway. I can definitely see them fixing a way bigger house as a long term renovation process, doing a lot of work themselves instead of getting builders to do everything like Lily. They could make years of content out of it.

I recently started following a girl called Laura Melhuish-Sprague who is doing that. And I also love Hermione Chantal.

I look forward to see their new house and what they can do to a period property. Their apartment was quite nice, especially the big kitchen window with a view and the lovely stained glass on the hallway. I can definitely see them fixing a way bigger house as a long term renovation process, doing a lot of work themselves instead of getting builders to do everything like Lily. They could make years of content out of it.

I recently started following a girl called Laura Melhuish-Sprague who is doing that. And I also love Hermione Chantal.
Yes I think Anna will pick a long term project. It's not always about a quick fix & I agree with all the home experts who say you need to live somewhere first so you will have an idea of how you will use the house and what works best for you. Look at Lily's house as evidence of how instant gratification isn't always best.

• Heart
Yes I think Anna will pick a long term project. It's not always about a quick fix & I agree with all the home experts who say you need to live somewhere first so you will have an idea of how you will use the house and what works best for you. Look at Lily's house as evidence of how instant gratification isn't always best.
In fairness, I think Lily lived in her home for 6 months before renovations started. She just made a few wrong choices and didn't listen to advice (her mum regarding the fridge-freezer/ larder etc) 🤷‍♀️. You could live in your house for 10 years but if you aren't going to listen to advice, accept every freebie going, and stubbornly think only your ideas are the best then your house will end up being unpractical and look like tit 🤷‍♀️.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m really enjoying Anna’s content again now she has moved. I watched her a lot years ago but had kind of tuned out of her life as of late. I had forgotten just how genuinely likeable she is. Really interested to see what the new house is like although the anxiety of not knowing when the couple living there are going to find somewhere new would drive me mad! Really hope it works out well for her

Reactions: 11
The last two videos Anna uploaded are basically the same content: room tour (showing what’s in their room at her parents’ house) and what she brought with her to her room at the parents’ house).

Shameless.

Reactions: 6
I've just realised that Anna is only 2k away from half a million subscribers - Lily will absolutely SEETH when Anna reaches that milestone and she's still lagging 13k behind (and losing daily according to Social Blade!)

Reactions: 14
Anna in her new video showed the view of her parents’ garden and her dad’s great grass and said that he is available for “grass growing advice” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Of course, washing machines are exactly the type of thing you put into storage.
I hope their buyers know that there isn’t a washing machine there! 😂 (I’m sure they do)

(when I moved into my place, the seller was supposed to leave behind the fridge freezer (among other things) and she bloody took it with her!)

Reactions: 4
I hope their buyers know that there isn’t a washing machine there! 😂 (I’m sure they do)

(when I moved into my place, the seller was supposed to leave behind the fridge freezer (among other things) and she bloody took it with her!)
It depends per country. In my country nobody would assume a washing machine is there, unless specifically agreed upon. There’s usually also entire lists for non-fixed items with anything from curtains to carpets that you have to sign for on whether to leave behind or take with you.

Anna in her new video showed the view of her parents’ garden and her dad’s great grass and said that he is available for “grass growing advice” 😂
Haha! Take that Lily.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.