The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is always saying how sweaty she is, so surely leather trousers are a terrible idea. Won't they live at the dry cleaners?
I own a lot of leather trousers and they’re actually very breathable. The scene from Friends with Ross and his leather pants stuck on his knees is not realistic at all. Plus, I think she’s usually referring to her armpits.

Reactions: 1
I own a lot of leather trousers and they’re actually very breathable. The scene from Friends with Ross and his leather pants stuck on his knees is not realistic at all. Plus, I think she’s usually referring to her armpits.
Yeah they’re not actually leather inside or the ones I’ve had aren’t anyway

Reactions: 1
I agree those trousers aren’t very flattering - they look a size too small for one thing - but wide hips?! Come on!

Reactions: 7
I think it’s really unfair to say Anna has wide hips. As we’ve said here before, nobody here is into body shaming. Anna has previously said on the podcast that people in her family have suffered with eat disorders and I think this comment could be damaging for other tattlers too. If Anna has wide hips, my rear end must be the size of a house! She’s a slim size 10/12. Let’s not make it about her body. Personally I’m not mad about the leather trouser look but I don’t think she looks terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Same, definitely doesn’t have wide hips!
I hate how she is wearing her tevas/birks with leather trousers and a knit... she doesn’t know how to dress, it’s not fashionable it’s just confused

Reactions: 10
I think it’s really unfair to say Anna has wide hips. As we’ve said here before, nobody here is into body shaming. Anna has previously said on the podcast that people in her family have suffered with eat disorders and I think this comment could be damaging for other tattlers too. If Anna has wide hips, my rear end must be the size of a house! She’s a slim size 10/12. Let’s not make it about her body. Personally I’m not mad about the leather trouser look but I don’t think she looks terrible.
I agree! i think she looks really nice in them
and yes my god i have trouble being a bigger size in today's society - we're fucked if someone as slim as anna is regarded as having wide hips!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Anna is just not as slim as Lizzy from Shot from the street. And it’s not even weight (they probably weigh roughly the same) it’s just body structure. Anna is dressing her slightly bigger frame like Lizzy, or BB, or all those girls that she showed in her recreating outfits video. All those girls are very very slim and slight, so it will look differently on Anna. Anna is also slim, but not slight. She needs to look at people with her body shape and copy them.

Reactions: 6
I think Anna is just not as slim as Lizzy from Shot from the street. And it’s not even weight (they probably weigh roughly the same) it’s just body structure. Anna is dressing her slightly bigger frame like Lizzy, or BB, or all those girls that she showed in her recreating outfits video. All those girls are very very slim and slight, so it will look differently on Anna. Anna is also slim, but not slight. She needs to look at people with her body shape and copy them.
I actually agree with you here, i like parts of Lizzy's style but as i'm bigger i need to work harder to make those simple styles work as I can't get away with everything being oversized hahax

Reactions: 5
Hey guys! I actually really like the way Anna dresses, and think she has a great figure. What I don’t agree with is how much money she must make SO MUCH money from blatantly copying other, more creative influencers. I think she was just in the right place at the right time, if she had started now she would have no where near the reach that she does

I do however think she is a really sweet person. Like when she sold her designer handbags that she didn’t want anymore and donated all of the money to charity, and her and mark have previously done sleep outs to raise money for charity - can’t imagine someone like Lily even entertaining the idea of that.

Reactions: 15

Is this the hotel they stayed in or the new place? Also - Anna, we all know you bought the mini version, stop rolling it!!!
I believe it’s the hotel but I could be wrong, and also it looks terrible rolled? Most people don’t want extra bulk on their tummy area..... like what is the point even

Is this the hotel they stayed in or the new place? Also - Anna, we all know you bought the mini version, stop rolling it!!!
She’s using old footage again 🙄 it’s in a place called The Stratford according to her photo in the same location from 10th March.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Haha no idea really, she claims to travel light but those clothes on the rail is enough for 1 week stay, not a weekend gate away

Reactions: 4
I believe it’s the hotel but I could be wrong, and also it looks terrible rolled? Most people don’t want extra bulk on their tummy area..... like what is the point even
I remember doing this with my school skirt when I was about 13 😂

• Haha
She’s still buying the Glossier merch despite the backlash from former employees and their calls for more inclusivity. She’s happy to throw out a perfectly good Chanel bronzer, but is still fan girl-ing Glossier. Gotta love the performative influencer.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So she can pretend to be frugal, how to dress a skirt in 2 ways (meanwhile she has bought a shorter piece of the same)

She’s using old footage again 🙄 it’s in a place called The Stratford according to her photo in the same location from 10th March.

Definitely old footage, look how short her hair is. She bought the shorter version of this skirt since she made this video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.