The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
had an email from netflix for a new tv show called 'get organised with the home edit'

I think I've found Anna's next obsession!

Either that or she's pissed because they're using her 'niche' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
had an email from netflix for a new tv show called 'get organised with the home edit'

I think I've found Anna's next obsession!

Either that or she's pissed because they're using her 'niche' :ROFLMAO:
Shall we do a drinking game, let's down it whenever she mentions this show and see how many shoots we had...

Reactions: 2

Is this the hotel they stayed in or the new place? Also - Anna, we all know you bought the mini version, stop rolling it!!!
Not to mention that fabric hangs terribly when you roll it like a school girl who is trying to make her uniform cuter. I'm all for using clothes in more than one ways but that'll look unsightly. Just buy some hem tape if you want to adjust Anna smh.

Reactions: 5
Also - she normally posts videos on Wednesdays and Sundays? It’s the second Wednesday without a video or have I mixed it up.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her new AD for the lancome perfume on instagram stories?

For someone who has made a specific point multiple times over the years that she is very pared back when it comes to perfumes / doesn't even really wear them, its a bit of a stretch to believe that she actually likes / uses it

Reactions: 10
Mark in those insta stories - god I just don’t know how anyone can find him attractive. He looks like such a know-all drip!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poses on today’s ad made me think a pregnancy announcement might be soon??
Not speculating or whatever before people jump down my throat and moan bc “SPECULATING PREGNANCY IS BAD” but just simply saying I was flicking quickly through stories and seen them and didn’t realise it was her and thought it was a pregnancy announcement thing and then flicked back to see who it was so I can see where your point is coming from

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her new AD for the lancome perfume on instagram stories?

For someone who has made a specific point multiple times over the years that she is very pared back when it comes to perfumes / doesn't even really wear them, its a bit of a stretch to believe that she actually likes / uses it
Completely agree with this.

Her and Lily made a point on their podcast on how they earn money as influencers that they choose ads carefully...Anna used the example of her never doing a shampoo ad because her followers know she only uses bumble and bumble. Well the same goes for perfume Anna!

She’s always said she’s fussy with perfume and sticks to the same ones (Stella McCartney, the molecules one and the fig one - I hate myself for knowing this)... but hey, the price must’ve been right to advertise Lancôme!

Reactions: 14
This week's podcast round-up:
  • No new episode AGAIN next week - these two are so unbelievably lazy! I know Anna is away but they could have recorded two episodes one week to make up for it. They seem to have skipped as many episodes as they have done. Why don't they go down to a fortnightly podcast?
  • Q&A AGAIN - they clearly can't come up with any topic ideas. For a podcast format they've just started, it's pretty disappointing.
  • It sounds like Grey really loved seeing Mark and Anna, which is sweet.
  • Anna seemed to genuinely love her birthday present from Lily - she wore it out to dinner and Mark asked "are you wearing that out to dinner?"
  • Sofa.com sponsorship was a bit random!
  • Anna mentions her sister's husband and that they've been together for 5 years. I thought she was single?

Reactions: 9
44EF2879-504B-4489-950A-3439F222AD07.png

Yeah they’re definitely moving/have moved - look at all the stuff in the hall “wardrobe de clutter” nah you’re cleaning out to move house

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.