The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another pre filmed video :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: . Why put out a video when you have clearly acquired 2 new bags since you filmed that video and no real mention that it was filmed weeks ago.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand those styling videos where someone shows a skirt worn worn with various tops. As if we all don’t just wear our clothing in different combinations. Especially when pairing something with a black or white top, I hardly consider that “styling”. To me, that’s just wearing your clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand those styling videos where someone shows a skirt worn worn with various tops. As if we all don’t just wear our clothing in different combinations. Especially when pairing something with a black or white top, I hardly consider that “styling”. To me, that’s just wearing your clothes.
She happened to do YouTube at the right time, don’t think anyone would have noticed her if she started her careers now

I totally agree with you regarding their dressing, is just every day of our lives. Jeans and white T shirt, hardly inspiring

Reactions: 10
'reviewing my entire bag collection'

such creativity :oops:
Christ alive this is an all new low. Live your life Anna. Get out and see Brighton tell us all about that.... I dont give a tit about a handbag that you bought 5 years ago.

Reactions: 22
They were all super boring purchases too. The way she raves about that puzzle bag 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate the way she laughs after she’s said something, it’s not funny, you’ve got £££ in your wardrobe.... fair enough if that’s your lifestyle but don’t just pretend to be the girl next door still, I think she’s gonna delay announcing the move for AS LONG as possible because that will really be her nail in the coffin to this persona

Reactions: 11
Her new video is grim. We are in a recession and a pandemic. Mass unemployment and the furlough scheme coming to an end.

Anna - here is £8000+ sitting in my wardrobe!! And I’ve bought 2 more since then!!!

Reactions: 21
I love that puzzle bag, but won’t be watching a video of all her bag purchases....so boring!

Reactions: 2
had to switch up, feel like I’ve watched this video sooooo many times before

Reactions: 4
She happened to do YouTube at the right time, don’t think anyone would have noticed her if she started her careers now

I totally agree with you regarding their dressing, is just every day of our lives. Jeans and white T shirt, hardly inspiring
Totally agree. I always think this about Lily too. They just got lucky with their timing to have the following that they do.

It's a pet peeve of mine when people refer to luxury/expensive items as 'investment pieces', as it gives the impression it's a savvy financial investment. No, it is not. Before you spend £1k+ on a bag and try to rationalise it's an 'investment', assess whether you've already maxed out your ISA & pension allowances, look at stock investments or buy some actual investment pieces (e.g. art). If you haven't done all that then call it what it is: a luxury designer handbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's a pet peeve of mine when people refer to luxury/expensive items as 'investment pieces', as it gives the impression it's a savvy financial investment. No, it is not. Before you spend £1k+ on a bag and try to rationalise it's an 'investment', assess whether you've already maxed out your ISA & pension allowances, look at stock investments or buy some actual investment pieces (e.g. art). If you haven't done all that then call it what it is: a luxury designer handbag.
It's only an investment if it appreciates or maintains its value despite being used. This is not the case for designer handbags.

Reactions: 19
That’s a pet peeve of mine too. Spending a lot of money of something you really enjoy and use a lot does not make it an investment. It’s a splurge. Especially if you’re not planning to sell with a profit.

Reactions: 16
I remember Marcus Butler saying he 'made it' because back then (2009?) YT did 'featured creators' randomly on the front page. Despite being a small channel, he got picked out randomly and the rest was history.

I kind of wish we could still get something like that for YT, to push new creators and keep it fresh. Now it's just the same people, and people that they know and promote. No where near as much fun any more.

Reactions: 9
That’s a pet peeve of mine too. Spending a lot of money of something you really enjoy and use a lot does not make it an investment. It’s a splurge. Especially if you’re not planning to sell with a profit.
👏👏👏👏
improving your skill sets is an investment, retirement scheme is an investment, putting money into your property is an investment - HANDBAG is not....#shitinfluencerssay

I remember Marcus Butler saying he 'made it' because back then (2009?) YT did 'featured creators' randomly on the front page. Despite being a small channel, he got picked out randomly and the rest was history.

I kind of wish we could still get something like that for YT, to push new creators and keep it fresh. Now it's just the same people, and people that they know and promote. No where near as much fun any more.
I feel like Youtube is doing that though. I come across a lot of interesting and smaller channels that YouTube recommends to me. Hardly any true fashion channels, but all interesting to me, often about history or fashion and history.

I have to actively look up channels like Anna’s or Lily’s, they do not show up in my feed automatically. So I am enjoying the YouTube algorithm that OG YouTubers complain about because they no longer get featured.

Reactions: 2
the term investment piece is the biggest con going and very frustrating as many influencers continually buy investment and 'forever' pieces, so it's just continually really.

I wish influencers would encourage people on how to find really well made bags online at a fraction of the price. perhaps search tips on popular second hand websites (not just vestiaire collective!!) I get most of my bags from ebay, have a specific idea of what i'm looking for and can usually find beautiful vintage bags for around £30 which have lasted me years! It takes ages though, but worth it!

Also, her last black £750 tote bag is honestly the most basic thing i've ever seen, can't believe someone could spend best part of a grand on such a blah bag!

the term investment piece is the biggest con going and very frustrating as many influencers continually buy investment and 'forever' pieces, so it's just continually really.

I wish influencers would encourage people on how to find really well made bags online at a fraction of the price. perhaps search tips on popular second hand websites (not just vestiaire collective!!) I get most of my bags from ebay, have a specific idea of what i'm looking for and can usually find beautiful vintage bags for around £30 which have lasted me years! It takes ages though, but worth it!

Also, her last black £750 tote bag is honestly the most basic thing i've ever seen, can't believe someone could spend best part of a grand on such a blah bag!
Is that the YSL one? If it is, I must confess, I love it!
I'm a sucker for an extremely plain, roomy bag.
Fecked if I'm spending £750 on it though when I can get something of equivalent quality for €140 or less.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.