The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
look at her latest post, the shutters doesn't look like is from her flat. She has moved!

HAHHA no wonder Lily says she is lacking of confidence
She did have a blind in the makeup room. But I’m also of the opinion she’s already moved house.

Reactions: 4
She did have a blind in the makeup room. But I’m also of the opinion she’s already moved house.
The shutter/ wardrobe comes with a hinge so i dont think is a blind haha! Also that pic looks scary, those eyebrow! I prefer her lockdown brow

Reactions: 1
Her profile picture on everything is her standing in front of that window in her office with the blinds open.

I don't think she would just move one day, she is gonna turn into a multiple video series, and leave the new place to the end to create interest. She will probably film a final tour of each room and how she pack them for extra content.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna is nice enough but I haven’t been able to sit through one of her videos for ages 😴

Reactions: 7
Anna is nice enough but I haven’t been able to sit through one of her videos for ages 😴
Same - it’s all the same stuff all the time. She needs to mix it up. there’s something totally artificial about her too, it just comes across false to me.

Reactions: 9
I don't watch her videos but that awful elevator music she uses on stories bloody kills me

Reactions: 6
The squash she keeps drinking or maybe just a prop don't know is sooo annoying. Isn't it with high contents of sugar?

Reactions: 5
34A31CA6-E4E1-449A-BBFF-7778D6D157AE.png

How is this good looking. She does have some nice clothes but don’t see how this will go well with the bra and she 💯 will not go out like that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 232990
How is this good looking. She does have some nice clothes but don’t see how this will go well with the bra and she 💯 will not go out like that
Wtf is that..... this is what she does in her “work time” she would never go out like that! What a waste of time! And I hate the way she always sticks her leg out!!!

It’s got limited comments and then notice how when she was saying she’s been absent from Instagram it’s all photos outside of the house, so we think the announcement will be on Sunday or can she string it out longer?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 232990
Oh my. I thought this was a still from her mid putting a top on 😂
Also, she spent a small fortune buying the mini skirt version of this. Why is she still rolling it up like a teenager?

Reactions: 3
To be fair to her, it is a mid outfit shot. She goes on to put on a shirt/cover up and pairs with a big basket bag so makes me think it’s a bikini top for going to the beach or something.

She just kind of stops and poses though, so it makes it look like a complete outfit but it isn’t.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 232990
Tbf I think this isn't the full outfit, she's just doing an Allegra Shaw and prancing in her underwear because it looks cool in the video or whatever. The full outfit was lacklustre of course but she was fully dressed and had shoes on

And to the poster above, she didn't buy a mini version, it's just the midi skirt tucked or rolled up or something. Either way... I'm very tired of this skirt and all the outfits were boring af. Like having an outfit with a white top and then another with another basic black top is just...not...creative

Reactions: 3
Tbf I think this isn't the full outfit, she's just doing an Allegra Shaw and prancing in her underwear because it looks cool in the video or whatever. The full outfit was lacklustre of course but she was fully dressed and had shoes on

And to the poster above, she didn't buy a mini version, it's just the midi skirt tucked or rolled up or something. Either way... I'm very tired of this skirt and all the outfits were boring af. Like having an outfit with a white top and then another with another basic black top is just...not...creative
She did buy the mini version. She showed it in a recent video. I couldn’t tell you which one because they all blend into one massive blur 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.