The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is away from her parents’ house for a couple of days to enjoy some loud sex.

50E1AC99-4D07-439E-8B6D-29674BA7A1B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anna is away from her parents’ house for a couple of days to enjoy some loud sex.

View attachment 273973
Naaah, come on. Surely her checklist states that sex noises can’t exceed 45 decibel and sex must be had exactly one time a month with three different positions on rotation as documented in Mark’s daily details diary.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I feel like mark can be quite controlling. I don’t want to make assumptions but this is the vibe I get from watching her videos for several years. I think Anna tries to please him and has to take his opinion into consideration quite a bit.

Reactions: 9
I feel like mark can be quite controlling. I don’t want to make assumptions but this is the vibe I get from watching her videos for several years. I think Anna tries to please him and has to take his opinion into consideration quite a bit.
Yeah I think a lot of people have got the same vibe.

Anna mentioned that Mark is pinning all the interior trends that they want in their new house, I went over his Insta and look at all the interior accounts that he followed. They are mostly Danish brands, so it will be very BB- I love the beige trends but super pretention is my opinion (you cannot buy ordinary grocery because it will ruin that overly curated aesthetic/ You cannot have a PG tea on the counter if you are living in those houses, lol) !

If I am Anna, my husband were to be that controlling, I will ask him to get a new job.

Going back to job, there is almost no difference and don't see how her content quality has gone up. That apprentice doesn't do spell check

Reactions: 8
I remember when they lived in Brighton, she used to wear her awful dressing gown all the time because she wasn’t allowed to put the heating on ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I remember when they lived in Brighton, she used to wear her awful dressing gown all the time because she wasn’t allowed to put the heating on ☹
Wow! 😲 I have only started following her recently so I didn't know this. Do you have a video link where he or she says they can't put the heating on?

If I am Anna, my husband were to be that controlling, I will ask him to get a new job.
YES 🤣🤣🤣 savage but true - get your own life mark!

Yes!!! This was an ongoing thing. He seems to miserly and miserable with money... he must be making more £ as Anna’s assistant than he did in his Normal job. Can’t see him giving it up for less dollar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she just stays in a hotel/airbnb to shoot instagram content with a nice background? Showing us outfits she definitely isn't wearing day to day. Definitely not there for sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Although I mostly agree with things written here I don’t see why they wouldn’t both work from home together if that enables them to live a better more carefree life. I would
love to be able to do that. Who wouldn’t really?!?

Her obsessive to do lists that evolve around free time are ridiculous, but I appreciate that she’s never complained about how difficult her life or job is. She seems to embrace the flexibility her job gives her and appreciate it, unlike others like Lily. And I don’t think the point of working together was to make her content and views skyrocket, rather to make their life even more leisurely.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.