The Anna Edit #2 The nanna edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL just a hint for a gifted iphone lol, is iphone 7 probably 4 years now
(Really OT but if you have small hands don’t buy one of the newer iPhones. I miss my 6s so much because I could actually hold it lol. My new iPhone actually hurts my wrist, I swear I’m going to get carpal tunnel from holding it!!)

I’m rooting for Anna to get to 500k subscribers. Covid permitting of course but I feel 2021 will be a good year for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
(Really OT but if you have small hands don’t buy one of the newer iPhones. I miss my 6s so much because I could actually hold it lol. My new iPhone actually hurts my wrist, I swear I’m going to get carpal tunnel from holding it!!)

I’m rooting for Anna to get to 500k subscribers. Covid permitting of course but I feel 2021 will be a good year for her.
I have a giant Samsung S8+ so I can blow the text up for my crap eyes, you get used to the juggling in tiny hands. I recommend a very hardy case though!

Does anyone else think that moving back to her parents’ conveniently gives more time for the new home PR gifts to roll in? Or am I being cynical 🙃

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think that moving back to her parents’ conveniently gives more time for the new home PR gifts to roll in? Or am I being cynical 🙃
I don't think so :( but I think she will still get her free PR gift offer anyway ( I can't think of anything that is in Lily's living room that isn't gifted, even the wood stove is gifted, and this includes sofas, giraffe table, rug and lights); However, I think she will be more selective and coherent when it comes to styling her house.

Reactions: 12
Hi all! Brand new to the thread - I’ve known about Anna for a while but just started watching her recently! I’ve got to say that while her content is SO boring and monotonous, it’s the exact type of thing I need right now lol; I’m in the final year of my Chemistry B. S. and ohmygod my brain is melting! And because I’m so dumb, I’m doing a programming/Comp Sci certification course which is the equivalent to a master’s just so I have a hope of getting a job after!

It makes me so angry sometimes, watching her make her to-do lists and going on about how busy her life is! The longest break I’ve had in the past 3 years was 3 days last summer, when I got my wisdom teeth out! That being said though, the mindless content is a good way to shut down for bed 😂

I saw that someone theorized she’d be buying around the 650k area for the new place and had a look through Rightmove the other day, and there’s some absolutely gorgeous properties with massive yards! I’m not from the UK so I might not have had the exact area correct? But most of the places look way better than Lily’s already, so I’m sure Lily is already seething!

I’m sorry for any typos or mistakes! They bother me so much, but I’m a little brain dead - it’s been hell week part 1 and the exams this week have killed me! This thread and Lily’s thread are my favorite breaks tho! Y’all are great!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She doesn't know if she will get the house that she wants yet. She doesn't seem like the type to accept random gifts, I think she will wait until she knows for certain but like Freebies_come2me has said she will be selective and coherent with her choices.

Reactions: 4
I think Anna and Mark will be very selective in accepting gifts. I also think they will do things more gradually and will be more hands on in making things.

Reactions: 7
Hi all! Brand new to the thread - I’ve known about Anna for a while but just started watching her recently! I’ve got to say that while her content is SO boring and monotonous, it’s the exact type of thing I need right now lol; I’m in the final year of my Chemistry B. S. and ohmygod my brain is melting! And because I’m so dumb, I’m doing a programming/Comp Sci certification course which is the equivalent to a master’s just so I have a hope of getting a job after!

It makes me so angry sometimes, watching her make her to-do lists and going on about how busy her life is! The longest break I’ve had in the past 3 years was 3 days last summer, when I got my wisdom teeth out! That being said though, the mindless content is a good way to shut down for bed 😂

I saw that someone theorized she’d be buying around the 650k area for the new place and had a look through Rightmove the other day, and there’s some absolutely gorgeous properties with massive yards! I’m not from the UK so I might not have had the exact area correct? But most of the places look way better than Lily’s already, so I’m sure Lily is already seething!

I’m sorry for any typos or mistakes! They bother me so much, but I’m a little brain dead - it’s been hell week part 1 and the exams this week have killed me! This thread and Lily’s thread are my favorite breaks tho! Y’all are great!
Welcome to the thread and good luck with your studies! I think had they both started their instagram careers now they wouldn't have made it since it is so saturated. Maybe yes for Anna with some hard work but I just don't see how Lilybaba will ever made it.

She doesn't know if she will get the house that she wants yet. She doesn't seem like the type to accept random gifts, I think she will wait until she knows for certain but like Freebies_come2me has said she will be selective and coherent with her choices.
She did say in her podcast today that their property wouldn't require a massive re-done, is not a total fix-upper. They say that they might do that in steps which is a smart move because it means that she can milk it as long as she wants. I am sure Lily is fuming that she did everything at one go.

Reactions: 3
She did say in her podcast today that their property wouldn't require a massive re-done, is not a total fix-upper. They say that they might do that in steps which is a smart move because it means that she can milk it as long as she wants. I am sure Lily is fuming that she did everything at one go.
I mentioned a few pages back that I think LAily screwed herself by doing her house up in one go so I 1000% believe that Lily is fuming in hindsight at the choice she made. Anna is going to have reno content for years to come and Lily will have to make do with styling her shelves and finding another reason to redo her bedroom for the millionth time 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m loving Anna’s videos recently, agree with other’s comments, she is so much more likeable than Lily.

I remember Anna and Mark renovated their kitchen before moving into their flat last time. Perhaps they plan to give this new place a lick of new paint whilst living at her parents, if only to try and disguise which property they bought from us Rightmove snoopers!

I’m listening to the podcast now and I’m so excited for Anna’s renovation content. Hopefully she’ll dial back the capsule wardrobe content for a bit once she has a new project 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Me too. While I like Anna I cannot deal with the capsule wardrobe series, she just declutters to make space for a new batch of shopping, not to live with a well chosen few. I hope she'll vlog the move. Apart from her dungeon-like bathroom, I absolutely loved her flat.

• Haha
Me too. While I like Anna I cannot deal with the capsule wardrobe series, she just declutters to make space for a new batch of shopping, not to live with a well chosen few. I hope she'll vlog the move. Apart from her dungeon-like bathroom, I absolutely loved her flat.
Hope with her new place, she has enough space to incorporate a walk in wardrobe between her bathroom and bedroom. And ditch that fake capsule wardrobe once and for all

Reactions: 9
Mark has a new task on his JD that isn’t 🚵‍♀️ lol. Who is annoyed with the increase of Mark’s presence on her recent video. Keep him as it is haha 😂 We don’t need a AM (Anna & Mark) edit
Re the above attachment ...It was smart of them to have the foresight to chose crowd pleasing options so that their flat would sell in the future. If Lily ever tries to sell her home she is going to have to spend a bit of money to redecorate/renovate first! Especially if she goes ahead with her ideas of putting a window in the living room or painting that random semi-circle on the wall 🤨.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know this is off topic but now that things are opening up in the UK, it seems like, I really hope she doesn’t cut her hair! it actually looks good right now! when it’s super short and she pulls it back into that ponytail, she reminds me of Trunchbull from Matilda, even tho she looks nothing like her!

Reactions: 9
Re the above attachment ...It was smart of them to have the foresight to chose crowd pleading options so that their flat would sell. If Lily ever tries to sell her home she is going to have to spend a bit of money to redecorate/renovate first! Especially if she goes ahead with her idea of putting a window in the living room or paint that that random semi-circle on the wall 🤨.
I would love to see her window lol I really do *doing a witch’s laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know it’s been said a lot lately but I’ve just watched the latest vlog and she’s genuinely so upbeat and cheery. Imagine if Lily was in Anna’s position right now and had to move back home she would be moaning non stop about every little thing. It’s weird that Anna hasn’t rubbed off on her a bit more..

Reactions: 11
Who the hell would ask her what her favourite thing about grey is?!! Maybe lily?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.