The Anna Edit #18 The Groundhog Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned before she gave her PR-gifted-makeup (and I am sure there’s a tit ton cos she doesnt do unboxing or any first impressions unless its some foundation or brown eyeshadow- everything else given to her doesnt see the light of day)
—— so she gave them to her mom for some charity sale.

I think she keeps the money from depot her clothes. She might use the money to get the next batch of pre-loved Toteme on Vestaire 😂

Meaning she doesnt reply to DMs at all unless it is an open call like this? And this woman’s so-called job is an influenzaaaaa you should engage with your audience????
The tone of this is so fking arrogant. Inviting her followers to entertain her via DMs while she is on a train ride (not the Ask me Anything so she doesnt have to post the responses on stories)

Also pet peeve is when these influenzaaaa do a AMA whenever they are on some boring journey somewhere and say they have an hour to kill in traffic so “ask me anything”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Of course she is going to think she is autumn. Very predictable. Spring looks good on her.

Reactions: 9
Caption telling us to ignore her brows is like telling us to turn away from an accident or disaster happening right before our eyes, total Monster Brow trainwreck
I don’t understand how Anna can be long overdue a brow appointment - what else has she got to do? I mean, good for her for getting to a place where can literally do almost nothing and get a decent income, but this ‘I’m so busy, busy, busy’ persona is just irritating. Her content is just so half-assed at the best of times, I just wonder how she actually fills her days beyond navel-gazing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anna’s latest video is up, nothing-y but still on the beg for those boring kitchen bits. Mark still job less though. So no changes

Reactions: 11
Honestly , I used to love Glossier but each time they sponsor her, it makes me never want to buy their stuff again

Reactions: 24
Her brows always look genuinely disgusting. Why’s she only warning people today?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Anna didn't have her brows, she wouldn't have a platform. Absolutely nothing about this walking humpty dumpty is memorable or exceptional in any way. I'm sure Gleam and other advertisers refer to her as "the one with the eyebrows".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think her mid week vlog is a requirement cos of the AD so she decided to not upload on Sunday… lazy bums that they are. Working as minimally as possible and only for ADs.

Reactions: 8
I think her mid week vlog is a requirement cos of the AD so she decided to not upload on Sunday… lazy bums that they are. Working as minimally as possible and only for ADs.
She’s taking notes from Zoe sugg. She only does a blog now if it includes an ad. thing is Anna, you’re not Zoe. You’re far, far shitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Had to check the comments under the new video
IMG_20220908_103743.jpg

Seriously, Danica???

The rest of the comments is people discussing the difference between a squash and a pumpkin 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.