The Anna Edit #18 The Groundhog Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MoniC for the thread title!

Recap:
Er, Mark grew some garlic.
Honestly, I can't think of anything to add to the recap. Anna doesn't really do anything much, and if she does, then she doesn't share it with her audience.
She went on a 'little holiday' with 'the boys' recently, but I don't think she ever shared where they went. I don't really watch her videos much these days, so maybe she did, and I missed it.
Her content may be bland, but it's safe to say that Anna's wardrobe continues to inspire on what not to wear.

Here are some of Anna's best summer looks from the last thread. #Fashionista

anna2.png
anna1.jpg
anna3.jpg
anna4.png

If anyone can think of anything to add to the recap, please share in comments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So dull.

Anyway, to kick off the thread, I'd like some theories on what exactly is going on with the mouldy mansion. It looks almost no different than it did the day they moved in. The rooms look so bare. Why isn't she furnishing the place? It's not like she can't afford it. I'm sure she could also get lots of furniture gifted. Why isn't it happening?

I wonder if she regrets buying the house and that's why she's put so little effort into it. Certainly seems that way to me.

Reactions: 20
So dull.

Anyway, to kick off the thread, I'd like some theories on what exactly is going on with the mouldy mansion. It looks almost no different than it did the day they moved in. The rooms look so bare. Why isn't she furnishing the place? It's not like she can't afford it. I'm sure she could also get lots of furniture gifted. Why isn't it happening?

I wonder if she regrets buying the house and that's why she's put so little effort into it. Certainly seems that way to me.
I think they’re making it bigger before they start asking for freebies. There’s nothing “good” to show at the moment because it’s just a large normal house, but once that extension is on, I think she’ll start with the home content then Lily will put house on the market.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She went on a 'little holiday' with 'the boys' recently, but I don't think she ever shared where they went. I don't really watch her videos much these days, so maybe she did, and I missed it.
She’s so entitled these days that she doesn’t deem it necessary to let her followers/subscribers know anything about her ‘little holiday’, ya know these same people who fund her friar tuck fashions and allow her husband to be a potato grower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Going back to the how to look better stuff. I don't subscribe to it to the letter, but I do like a bit of an acknowledgement of seasonal colour analysis and body types/style personality in finding your best/most authentic look.

Anna is clearly some sort of winter season so needs bright, cool colours and high contrast. Basically the plum opposite of what she wears, and one of the reasons she looked so great in the Whistles days.

I have a similar body type to her and despite being skinny I so easily look bulky in anything oversized, which I think is exactly what's happening to Anna.

Put the two together and there's basically nothing in her wardrobe that works well for her.

I love that Scandi-cool aesthetic she's trying to go for but I look like Mrs Trunchbull/like I've given up on life if I go for it. I do look good in a muted yet colourful romantic boho inspired type situation....so that's how I dress.

Course she can wear what the hell she likes and doesn't have to answer to anyone, but she's got a decent figure/face as her base to start with and I think it'd be way more inspirational to see an influencer doing a core style that suits with a bit of trend led dabbling rather then blindly following fashion and shilling what's 'in'. I'd be far more likely to click those affiliate links for sure!

Reactions: 30
Going back to the how to look better stuff. I don't subscribe to it to the letter, but I do like a bit of an acknowledgement of seasonal colour analysis and body types/style personality in finding your best/most authentic look.

Anna is clearly some sort of winter season so needs bright, cool colours and high contrast. Basically the plum opposite of what she wears, and one of the reasons she looked so great in the Whistles days.

I have a similar body type to her and despite being skinny I so easily look bulky in anything oversized, which I think is exactly what's happening to Anna.

Put the two together and there's basically nothing in her wardrobe that works well for her.

I love that Scandi-cool aesthetic she's trying to go for but I look like Mrs Trunchbull/like I've given up on life if I go for it. I do look good in a muted yet colourful romantic boho inspired type situation....so that's how I dress.

Course she can wear what the hell she likes and doesn't have to answer to anyone, but she's got a decent figure/face as her base to start with and I think it'd be way more inspirational to see an influencer doing a core style that suits with a bit of trend led dabbling rather then blindly following fashion and shilling what's 'in'. I'd be far more likely to click those affiliate links for sure!
She wears the colours I’ve been told to wear. Warm, autumnal tones. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Thanks to @MoniC for the thread title!

Recap:
Er, Mark grew some garlic.
Honestly, I can't think of anything to add to the recap. Anna doesn't really do anything much, and if she does, then she doesn't share it with her audience.
Her content may be bland, but it's safe to say that Anna's wardrobe continues to inspire on what not to wear.

Here are some of Anna's best summer looks from the last thread. #Fashionista

View attachment 1401133View attachment 1401134View attachment 1401135View attachment 1401139

If anyone can think of anything to add to the recap, please share in comments!
✨ Amish Girl Summer ✨

👌👌👌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Latest vid
SELF CARE VLOG:
Her Baby at the parents house, so she has the whole day to THAT GIRL (apparently a tiktok thing) self care moment video…
Really f-king out of touch with even her own reality
She hardly works, she must have all the time to do waatever she needs in the name of self care right?
1: Made a protein smoothie
2: Took supplements
3: Looked out of the window
4: Snuggled back in bed and read on her kindle
Her purple smoothie and squash by her bedside table
5: Ponder about page turning book recommendations
6: In her workout clothes
7: Out to the shops to buy /make salad lunch
8: Prepped lunch
9: Did mat Pilates and discussed her pilates schedule with Mark cos they had to take turns to go and how much she missed her pilates teacher
At this moment I got really distracted by her brows they HUGE and seemed more out of shape than usual
10: Promoted the fluid-form pilates membership
(I don't dislike her workout segments tbh)
11: Lunched (while Mark mumbled in the background)
12: tried the Beauty Pie feet mask, weird giggling as she put them on
13: Baby is on the way back so cut short her self care moment threw on a face mask
14: rambled too long about the masks just so she can link more products in the box below I am sure! She mentioned like 7-8 MASKS and still hasnt come to decide which one she wants to use
15:

All in all i am sure this is just another day?? Nothing very self care-ry at all.
I am grossed out by the fact that she worked out had lunch and all that and DID NOT SHOWER

Yucks

• Haha
  • Sick
Don’t you forget “Ralphie Chops” 🤢
She managed to make a supposedly self care video into a stressful one. Make a smoothie, drink smoothie, read a book, go to the shops, do Pilates, make lunch, eat lunch, put a mask on… all in 2 hours.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've come to the conclusion I am just salty against MOST if not all influencers who have made this their sole career. Don't brands realise that they'll talk about the products 1-2 times then the next day they talk about their competitors'?
It's not only a lazy job but also massively encourages excess consumerism and fuels the quest to attain the next thing, the next handbag, the next sofa etc.
Some influencers do put a lot of effort in but the clowns Anna and Lily especially get under my skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My favourite part was when she bemoaned the fact that she's sooo busy and hasn't been able to do a face mask in yoooonks.... but then proceeds to remember she actually did one the night before.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
My favourite part was when she bemoaned the fact that she's sooo busy and hasn't been able to do a face mask in yoooonks.... but then proceeds to remember she actually did one the night before.
Yes and for someone who never does them she sure has a lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she made an Instagram reel showcasing her self care day and posted it within the last week or so. Why give us a full length YouTube video after the reel? Is she really this incapable of coming up with new content?

Reactions: 10
This woman finally caught up with the That Girl trend didn’t she? She needs to stop with that sleek back hair, her head is too massive for it (yeap I said it)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i'm not on ticktok so what is a That Girl?!?

Secondly, in the first 30 seconds she says "...my To-Do list is looking pretty healthy"

What is this woman on about? I clicked of straight away, I didn't even make it to 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Latest Mejuri ad is brilliant - ‘let me show you my purchases’. Mate, to show us your purchases you actually have to exchange currency for something - not sure you quite understand what that word means. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.