Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abc802

When I see comments like this I always wonder if these are any of you all, or is just everyone sick of her laziness

Screenshot_20220717-073628.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

CatCafe234

VIP Member
Considering that Anna is trying to make fashion her niche on TikTok, she is absolutely clueless about styling items. When going through her bags, she said that a knitted bag was perfect for occasion wear. It's barely okay for the beach, let alone someone's wedding.

That white dress is also way too casual for a work event. To be honest, I can't really think of a proper occasion for that dress, other than being an extra on a film about the life of Jesus Christ.
Be fair, that dress is an incredibly versatile investment piece. It’s also appropriate for cult members, novice nuns, Anglo-Saxon cosplay, LARPing as a druid and a Halloween ghost costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

tehpretty

My favourite part was when she bemoaned the fact that she's sooo busy and hasn't been able to do a face mask in yoooonks.... but then proceeds to remember she actually did one the night before.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
I don’t mind if “creators” like Anna don’t post regularly. They’re not a paid subscription service, they don’t owe me anything, and if they lose income from putting nothing out there, so be it. But in her case it annoys me how she both doesn’t work and simultaneously goes on about how stressed and busy she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

zalk24

1C0E7B5E-A240-486C-AEA7-3C5BE1A114A2.png

The fact she actually has time to document what she's wearing speaks volumes about how much free time she has in her life. Imagine being late to work and explaining to your boss that you had to document your outfit on the app 😂 these people are so far fetched from reality it's hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

w8g

VIP Member
I skipped a lot but noticed the garden furniture is the Hay Palissade outdoor set.
Table is £950
Chairs are £415 x 6

That's £3,440 for garden furniture. I don't really know what's the point of my post as we all already know Anna is rich and only buys expensive things.

1659258730214.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
There is something so uncomfortable about the way she engages with the negative comments using fake humour - to get the upper hand whilst make use of it as engagement? False self deprecation? Idk but it’s odd. The nice girl mask is slipping more and more these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Also how she says she'd have to have won the lottery to be able to afford regular sessions at Face Gym...In the year 2020 she paid herself/Mark £320k in dividends...
Oh ffs I hate when she cosplays having to wait/save up for things/lottery dream. It’s not ‘being relatable’ it’s being a bare faced liar.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
She needs to declutter/ throw out that pair of “white jeans”
And how long does it take for her to do a reel?? Geesh. As a content creator, thats YOUR JOB - well a job that she admitted a couple of times during her latest vlog that she is working reduced hours - like what a struggle
I cant stand it when she thinks she is so funny and cute for working hard to put together smth boring/ beigey for us to see argh
What really grinds my gears is when she says things like this "I'm filming a reel for you. Editing a video for you. Linking some dupes for you".
No, you are not doing your followers a favour by doing that thing that earns you money. You are doing all of that purely for yourself and purely for £££ reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

pasodoble

Today's revolutionary TT offering is how to wear a t-shirt.

With jeans.
With trousers.
With a different pair of trousers.
bonus content: includes the phrase work-weary.

day's work completed/ad break/thanks for the support guys/signing off to spend more quality time with my shallots

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

roarke

VIP Member
Imagine employing your husband so he doesn’t have to worry about money and you can spend more time together and he turns out to be a lazy arsehole who is making your personal brand into a shitstorm (she has obvz helped do this but…)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Starttheline

VIP Member
that conversation with gleam must be so awkward... "anna, please, could you pretend you care about your content?? or at least start posting on your social media again"

looks like mark got his deleting juices flowing, lmao
Would rather not read 'mark' and 'juices' in the same sentence..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42