The Anna Edit #18 The Groundhog Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be Beauty Pie

When I didn’t work for a few months, I genuinely feel my brain becomes slower and stupid. Does Mark ever feel the same?
Beauty Pie are on an influencer binge at the moment. Amelia Liana who would never, ever swap her expensive skincare did an ad on Sunday for them which has basically made me swear off buying anything from them ever again. Pretty sure Lizzy Hadfield‘s latest vlog was an undisclosed ad for them as well. Bored of my hard earned being given to these layabouts.

Reactions: 15
Thanks to @MoniC for the thread title!

Recap:
Er, Mark grew some garlic.
Honestly, I can't think of anything to add to the recap. Anna doesn't really do anything much, and if she does, then she doesn't share it with her audience.
She went on a 'little holiday' with 'the boys' recently, but I don't think she ever shared where they went. I don't really watch her videos much these days, so maybe she did, and I missed it.
Her content may be bland, but it's safe to say that Anna's wardrobe continues to inspire on what not to wear.

Here are some of Anna's best summer looks from the last thread. #Fashionista

View attachment 1401133View attachment 1401134View attachment 1401135View attachment 1401139

If anyone can think of anything to add to the recap, please share in comments!
Only just joining in on these threads but I’ve known of Anna for years. Unfollowed her ages ago because she’s just so dull. But WHAT on EARTH is that weird pose? Never mind the god awful outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m really surprised she’s getting rid of her leopard print skirt. She went on and on about it for years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m really surprised she’s getting rid of her leopard print skirt. She went on and on about it for years.
It’s not unusual to come to the conclusion that after pregnancy some things will never fit you again comfortably, or that you don’t want that pressure in your wardrobe. But that is besides the fact that she treats expensive items like throwaway fast fashion. And the “no longer fits” argument can’t possibly apply to handbags!

Reactions: 10
Surely she mark up the price when she sells it second hand on depop? She mentioned the sold price but she didn’t mention the price that she paid for? Doggy AF!

ETA: I am sure people made money with depop but Anna doesn’t need to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think she looks lovely in the yellow jumper and she should throw or burn the beige one right after

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely she mark up the price when she sells it second hand on depop? She mentioned the sold price but she didn’t mention the price that she paid for? Doggy AF!

ETA: I am sure people made money with depop but Anna doesn’t need to.
I seem to remember Anna used to donate money she got from Depop. I’m not sure if that’s still the case.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.