The Anna Edit #18 The Groundhog Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of interest - imagine Nanna and Lily upload at exactly the same time, say they've both vlogged the same day ... which do you watch first?
100% Lily.

Lily is gonna be so chuffed when she reads all these replies 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1410110
I know I come on here every few weeks claiming she photoshops and everyone says it’s not possible because mawk is too dumb but come on!! What is this if not bad photoshopping?? Did ralphie chops take a bite out of her hip??
I honestly just think the dress is a little big for her and the fabric has fallen weirdly. But not 100%

Reactions: 9
I'd not watch either really, but if I had a gun to my head I'd pick Lily. At least she DOES things, and shows herself leaving the house. Plus she has two kids and a husband who has a job that isn't working for her, so slightly more admirable that she creates watchable(ish) content.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t watch either, both have zero going on in their lives that’s worthy of vlogging.

Reactions: 17
i swear the yellow dress will look awful on her in real life. Idk just by feeling hence why she is not showing us the front view at all

Just out of interest - imagine Nanna and Lily upload at exactly the same time, say they've both vlogged the same day ... which do you watch first?
Lily, and I barely watch her videos any more. But I never watch Anna anymore, when I used to every time she uploaded. She’s boring, smug and disingenuous. And as someone else said her vocal fry is horrendous, sounds like she has phlegm in her throat.

Reactions: 21
i swear the yellow dress will look awful on her in real life. Idk just by feeling hence why she is not showing us the front view at all
The fabric, cut and colour - not flattering at all unless it’s on a tanned & very very slim wearer. I think she is only fawning over it cos it is TOTEME and a Net A Portee (dream swoon…) job. 😂

Reactions: 13
I never watch Nanna's videos. I just click on it and press pause immediately because I can't bear to listen to her vocal fry while I read comments, nor I want my view to count. Haven't actually watched a video of Nanna in literal years. She's That Boring (Girl).

As for Lily, depends on how bored I am. If I've already read a recap of the video on here then I won't bother watching at all.
SAME! I really have only watched Anna in the last year bc I of Tattle, and even then she’s so boring it’s anticlimactic.
But for Lily, first I read Tattle and then go see what nonsense she’s got up to!

I thought the flip flops to the dentist were fine. I just wouldn't see ell it is an amazing outfit that I created because I'm a style guru - which she did.
That’s always Anna’s vibe … shilling dumpy looking basic clothes that cost a fortune, wrinkled up into into a 💫special 💫 and unique outfit moment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is she for reel, how to dress a denim shorts. Swap t shirt for a shirt. Omg..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I cropped the pic to spare everyone from Mark’s unfuckable face.
The caption
What a busy life they lead all day NOT WORKING and with Grandparents providing childcare that a day to themselves is that rare and lush? super unrealistic & rubbish-y!!!
seriously wtf do they do with their time? I feel like Anna classes making a meal or getting showered as work.

Reactions: 25
I can conclude that Anna’s personality is whatever personality that she can find on TikTok or social media. Few years ago was Marie Kondo, then Allison Roman, and now she is one of those Pilates girl

Reactions: 25
Maybe Anna and or Mark secretly have an offline job? Seeing so they are so secretive, or maybe they aren't allowed to talk about it on social media. That's the only way it would make sense for them so feel so busy...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Anna and or Mark secretly have an offline job? Seeing so they are so secretive, or maybe they aren't allowed to talk about it on social media. That's the only way it would make sense for them so feel so busy...
Mark, job? Whattttttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fun fact, Mark only got a 2:2 at uni. Must have been distracted by girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.