The Anna Edit #18 The Groundhog Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s going to put the hate down to people being jealous of her, not that she’s tit at her job.
I’m happy to admit I’m jealous, precisely because she can do a tit job and get away with it!

Labelling herself “that girl” sounds bizarre- isn’t she a bit old for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ironic thing about Anna is that before she adopted 'capsule wardrobe' as her schtick (and her wardrobe promptly quadrupled in size), she was actually doing the capsule wardrobe thing really well organically. She had a solid wardrobe of mid-priced basics that she wore over and over (she even used to joke about it in her vids) and she always looked great. It wasn't groundbreaking fashun (no criticism - how many of us can pull that off anyway), but you could tell she was wearing what she felt good in and she always looked cute, stylish and appropriate for the occasion. What she's doing now is totally contrived. She really needs to stop thinking so much about clothes.

Reactions: 41
Pleased to report she has lost another 1k followers and now down to 475...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How has she managed to make self-care boring?

She could have left the house at least…

You don’t need to leave your baby with your mum to be able to put a face-mask on or do 13 minutes of pilates 🙄

Reactions: 14
1657588091504.png

I know I come on here every few weeks claiming she photoshops and everyone says it’s not possible because mawk is too dumb but come on!! What is this if not bad photoshopping?? Did ralphie chops take a bite out of her hip??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My favorite thread title everrrrr!

I had such a laugh catching up on the last thread…I bash Anna for a lot of things, but the flip flops to the dentist and bathing suit pulling double duty as a bodysuit are normal things to me! Maybe it’s bc she’s in the UK that people think that’s weird?!

What she wore to the Beauty Pie event was heinous, seared in my mind especially that hairdo, VOM!

Reactions: 6
My favorite thread title everrrrr!

I had such a laugh catching up on the last thread…I bash Anna for a lot of things, but the flip flops to the dentist and bathing suit pulling double duty as a bodysuit are normal things to me! Maybe it’s bc she’s in the UK that people think that’s weird?!

What she wore to the Beauty Pie event was heinous, seared in my mind especially that hairdo, VOM!
I thought the flip flops to the dentist were fine. I just wouldn't see ell it is an amazing outfit that I created because I'm a style guru - which she did.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1410110
I know I come on here every few weeks claiming she photoshops and everyone says it’s not possible because mawk is too dumb but come on!! What is this if not bad photoshopping?? Did ralphie chops take a bite out of her hip??
Snaaaaaaaaake 🐍
This is why I’ll always prefer Lily (well, 0.1% more) even with all her awful faults. Because she just doesn’t put on this facade which can actually be really damaging to viewers?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Snaaaaaaaaake 🐍
This is why I’ll always prefer Lily (well, 0.1% more) even with all her awful faults. Because she just doesn’t put on this facade which can actually be really damaging to viewers?!
Although that’s only because Lily’s too lazy. Her ‘keeping it real’ schtick is a facade for the fact that she can’t/won’t produce quality content.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched her reel. It's actually kind of wild how different she looks in self shot stuff vs candids!

Reactions: 6
Just out of interest - imagine Nanna and Lily upload at exactly the same time, say they've both vlogged the same day ... which do you watch first?

Reactions: 4
Just out of interest - imagine Nanna and Lily upload at exactly the same time, say they've both vlogged the same day ... which do you watch first?
I never watch Nanna's videos. I just click on it and press pause immediately because I can't bear to listen to her vocal fry while I read comments, nor I want my view to count. Haven't actually watched a video of Nanna in literal years. She's That Boring (Girl).

As for Lily, depends on how bored I am. If I've already read a recap of the video on here then I won't bother watching at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lily. I don't even watch Anna these days (will maybe watch a vlog of hers every 2-3 months) but almost always watch Lily. Anna is just so fake and boring and there's always a chance of a Mawk moment. Ugh.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.