The Anna Edit #17 When capshool becomes capshill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1399479
Yeah this is the absolute worst one she's ever shown. By bleeping far. It looks like something out of Monty Python.

I'm not sure how to put this put I've noticed everything she wears looks so heavy. Even though there's a lot of linen, it's all just weighing her down. Not sure if this makes sense, but it's literally depressing 😅 With her blunt, straight af hair, blocky brows and (sorry) round face, wearing light, flouncy, romantic (?) cuts with florals or dainty patterns would balance it all.
I'd love to see her in an airy midi dress in any bleeping color other than "Great Depression (TM)"
What even is that thing? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

The Athelstan Edit

All those brown drapes!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so frustrating because the jumpsuit is actually flattering as a silhouette on her, just pick practically ANY OTHER COLOUR! This would be lovely in a French blue, black or even a forest green.
I agree this colour and the very utilitarian look make it very nazi-officer. I said what I said 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.