The Anna Edit #16 How do I affiliate link war?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a French lower case “r”? I did not know that. Do they look different in the UK? To me, it looks like the “r” we were taught in school when we learned how to write in cursive; I live in the US.
My mum writes ‘r’ like that. In a word it looks ok but on its own, with no context and embroidered on a shirt it looks like….nothing!

Reactions: 13
I’d love to be a fly on the wall with both Lily and rich, and mark and Anna’s households. Just IMAGINE the bitching about the other? Actually I think rich might be too dim to witch. Bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There’s no escaping this nonsense - now it’s on Instagram as well 🙄 Seriously who goes swimming in sunglasses and a cap?! And of course it’s beige 🙄🥱
Lizzy Hadfield uploaded a TikTok video 2 days before Anna's with the exact same piano music. God these people are so transparent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Surprised Anna hasn't got a pair.
Well, I'm not really. These are obviously too colourful.
Screenshot_20220326-032524.png

• Sick
  • Haha
That wasn't a March favourites video, that was just talking about random makeup items she is using.

She's so sneaky. She talks through the rare beauty bronzer, but doesn't actually apply it and just says she's using a cream bronzer. There isn't another bronzer linked but I do spy the Chanel bronzer in the thumbnail. :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like I've seen this same picture about 3673 times, can't imagine how repetitive the video itself must seem
She just talked about the same products she’s been talking about for months and no video next week, not even prefilmed, because she’s taking a holiday 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I can't even watch to get annoyed now - she's just lost it completely. No work ethic, dire style...I used to love her content and found it both attainable and inspirational. She had a gorgeous flat, was always out and about, travelling interesting places etc...no, nothing. Her one video a week looks s though it's been thrown together as an after thought and her style is just...well, I'm incredulous she thinks it looks good really.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I like to think there’s a British influencer WhatsApp that doesn’t include Lily and Anna, where they cackle with laughter at these two and their “fashion”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does she even do with her time? They are going away for a few days, not even the whole week - but she's excited for time off work at home the rest of the week so she can do things she does usually have time for like bring Ralph to swimming? I'm just baffled how she doesn't have time for that every week and how she couldn't manage to prefilm one single video??

• Wow
Reactions: 34
She was saying that it will be their first time away since having Ralph. Didn't they stay in a cottage a few weeks ago that we suspected was Ruth's? There are two young healthy people looking after one healthy baby (and they have willing and helpful grandparents nearby). How are they so busy? She puts out a fraction of the content compared to when was working by herself in their first flat

• Angry
Reactions: 48
I’m definitely confused at how having a child can upend her life like it has - has she been experiencing postpartum depression or anxiety? Hard to tell when she refuses to be vulnerable on social media even though that’s how she gained her following in the first place.

What I see is a wealthy woman with a husband who’s a stay at home dad, retired parents close by, and she can work from home for herself. Under those conditions, she should have had a maternity leave and transition back to full time work due to having birthed a human, not a complete nosedive in terms of quality and quantity of content.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So I made two comments on Anna’s video today: the first one was deleted 5 minutes later and the other one is only visible to me and when I’m logged.

What’s is happening??

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.