The Anna Edit #16 How do I affiliate link war?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha! Y’all are on fire!

She’s totally Shrek and totally swimming in a swamp!
What a dum dum.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another super flattering photo of his wife 😳 I suppose we should be thankful he’s got her whole head in, shouldn’t we?? 🙄
this is what my lips looked like last weekend when I'd just finished chucking my guts up for the fifth time the morning after an ill-advised night of drinking

surely this wasn't on purpose??? some weird after-effect or filter?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The monogramming looked like a 5 year old practiced on their grandma’s muck about shirt. I hope that tit has other options and Anna just picked the worst one!

Reactions: 12
What are those initials?! I can’t work it out
How DARE you not know or recognise the initials of her LiTtLe LaAaDd? You know, the one she tries to keep off the internet but still capitalises on when it suits her to rake in more cash?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mark bought her a spa voucher from the money she earned herself 🤣 Mark is so clever.

Genuine question, does pregnancy makes your jaw bigger?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her jaw and haircut and sad mansion give me lord farquad vibes, if we’re keeping the shrek theme

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok so I clicked onto a video for the first time in we’ll over a year. I lost interest when she moved out of the flat and became addicted to ugly tracksuits.
Why on earth has she such tiny little prints on her massive boring walls? It just looks wrong.

Reactions: 16
Ok so I clicked onto a video for the first time in we’ll over a year. I lost interest when she moved out of the flat and became addicted to ugly tracksuits.
Why on earth has she such tiny little prints on her massive boring walls? It just looks wrong.
I lost interest, when she started wearing the Arket linen elasticated pants and what ever shapele linen shirt that went along with it. Honestly it all started going downhill from there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.