The Anna Edit #16 How do I affiliate link war?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20220324_123636.jpg

Awww, this reminds me of the time when I was 10 and my mum was thanking me for her birthday present I got for her with the money she gave me. Felt so silly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
That TikTok of her swimming… I’m so embarrassed for her. Does she think she looks cool?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That sezane ad is so sad. Liv Purvis has done the same campaign and it's so much better! The personalisation on her jacket is actually recognisable, rather than looking like a stitching error.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She bleeping hates her job. Anyone else would just leave or move onto another career. These vapid gnomes can’t do that.

Reactions: 28
That sezane ad is so sad. Liv Purvis has done the same campaign and it's so much better! The personalisation on her jacket is actually recognisable, rather than looking like a stitching error.
I thought I was being dumb. 🤣 it’s terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another super flattering photo of his wife 😳 I suppose we should be thankful he’s got her whole head in, shouldn’t we?? 🙄
Her half opened mouth. Haha she really thinks she is super model.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.