The Anna Edit #15 It's not even her fence!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people can't afford to have enough rest, pregnant or not.
1643788939699.png

Extending the kitchen slightly. So modest, so relatable. Oh Anna.
1643789004912.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What would you tell your past pregnant self?
REST!

I just can't with her! As if she did anything besides journaling her own farts while Mark was clicking on the "upload" button on YT once a week, to upload videos filmed months before.

Sod off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I love how she inseted one photo taken in front of The Fence from her pregnancy days to appear that she leaves her house these days

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It won't be long before Anna is stripping down to her bra and pants like In the Frow and Lydia Millen. Definitely needs those knicker affiliate links!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not gonna lie, more flabbergasted by the fact that she’s presenting wearing tights with a dress as revolutionary hack for winter?! GROUNDBREAKING.
It's just an excuse for more aff links

ETA The tights she aff linked are £26!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
It won't be long before Anna is stripping down to her bra and pants like In the Frow and Lydia Millen. Definitely needs those knicker affiliate links!
Came here to comment about this. Please add Amelia to the pot please. Lol.

It's just an excuse for more aff links

ETA The tights she aff linked are £26!
Do ppl not buy tights from HM or Primark. I am sorry that celine bag looks like Primark!

Me hoping that Lily will style her Victorian ghost dress

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She DID NOT put “put on your dress” as a bleeping step. She really thinks her “followers “ are dumb, doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I embarrassingly really like the white dress on her stories today, but £128?! For a basic baggy dress? I just don’t get it, it looks like something you could buy from primark or H&M, I just don’t get why she wouldn’t save her money and shop in more reasonable places? Maybe it’s because I’m poor but I just can’t fathom spending just under a weeks rent on a everyday dress 😳

Reactions: 11
What the duck is it with women flashing their pants and getting dressed? Are they really that desperate (yes I know she has tights on but still!)

Reactions: 19
I can't fathom how this is styling a 'summer dress' for winter. I'm not being funny, but its a floor length, very long sleeve KNITTED dress. No one in their right minds wears this in summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It is definitely not a summer dress. And I cannot fathom how putting on tights and a dress in winter and – shock horror – putting on a COAT over it is called *styling* and content worthy of sharing on the internet? Looks like I’ve been a fashion influencer all these years with my groundbreaking method of wearing a dress, tights, a coat and even shoes outside!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I am a stylist myself as I was cold this morning so put a cardigan over my top. Anna is shaking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Do ppl not buy tights from HM or Primark. I am sorry that celine bag looks like Primark!

What annoys me is that there's a really good sustainable tights brand called Snag that do basic colours for like £7. You don't have to spend £26 on tights to get sUsTaInAbLe ones. But that wouldn't fit with Nanna's brand, more money than sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Came here to comment about this. Please add Amelia to the pot please. Lol.

To be fair, I used to get tights from M&S, but I switched to Heist last year and I’m a total convert - they just feel gorgeous. I don’t like skimping on anything that comes into direct contact with skin, so I’m with her on these!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.