The Anna Edit #15 It's not even her fence!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s sharing a pic of a “chic” way to style joggers today…but will still have the gall to post a “casual Friday” on Friday
Came here for this.

I WiLL tRy tO rEcReAtE tHiS oUtFit.. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU JUST ROLLED OUT OF BED!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just can’t with either of them today. Their experience of the real world doesn’t exist in the slightest. It’s such a weird bubble of consumerism and entitlement and it annoys me that they expect brands to want to work with them because they stumbled upon this phenomenon early on. There’s no creativity, originality or even perspective here. That’s what makes these career influencers stand out. They didn’t go from uni into this weird universe where everything is free if you beg hard enough, and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do any of you follow the India edit, she is quite beige too but done in a very nice way.

Reactions: 2
Let’s just get this straight. This woman is earning a living - and more than most of us - by scrolling through Instagram to find an “outfit”, then dressing herself in some vague replication of the outfit, not arsed to iron anything, leave her bedroom or wash her hair? I’m in the wrong “job”.

Also, for both lily and Anna we know what their content tomorrow will be by watching what the other one does today. Literally no imagination between them. Don’t even get me started on Lily’s baggy trousers brown jumper combo today. MY EYES!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I don’t even know whether this post is relevant for Anna’s thread or Lilys thread but here goes, Anna posted that pic and specifically mentioned her socks and Lily has a post on her stories talking about socks. Wtf is happening

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whoever called Anna Nanna deserves a recognition on this thread🎉 I absolutely love it. Tickles me every time I see it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What hell is so “recreating” about a coat, oversized scarf and sneakers?!
Love this. They never just buy stuff to imitate someone else's outfit, they ~recreate~. The simple act of buying the same stuff everyone else buys is reframed as a journey of creation. She's basically an artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I gave up when she was “recreating” the look of a grey cardigan, jeans and white T shirt. And presenting it like it was something groundbreaking. You mean you can wear a grey cardigan with jeans? Who knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
duh, the worst thing that applies for both lily and anna is that they genuinely consider themselves trendsetters -- if 2637 people around them flaunt the same outfit/interior decor/hairstyle/whatever, it's because of their unique style and not because they only do what is deemed in at the moment... a major delusion moment

Reactions: 18
The thing is, she is just not conventionally pretty enough for such understated clothing (same as Lily.) You need to be a modellike flawless beauty to pull that off. Otherwise your face needs something, anything, to flatter it a bit, be it nice texture, pattern, colour, cut,…

The thing is, she is just not conventionally pretty enough for such understated clothing (same as Lily.) You need to be a modellike flawless beauty to pull that off. Otherwise your face needs something, anything, to flatter it a bit, be it nice texture, pattern, colour, cut,…
At least some big colourful earrings, Anna, or a statement necklace. Give us ANYTHING to hold on, pleeeease. 😩

Reactions: 19
She’s up this morning discussing how she manages baby/work/cooking/workouts.

Your husband doesn’t work and your job is taking photos of yourself wearing tracksuits.

honestly this woman’s’career’ must be flying down the pan purely because she’s just so Unrelatable

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.