Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
So she mis-tagged the meal boxes she gets for fucking free, then says without them, she and her creepy work-shy husband wouldn't have a hot meal?!! Neither of them have a proper job, leave the house regularly, and both of them share the care of the child.

What the fuck are they doing all day?? Neither of them have time to cook dinner from scratch?

Absolute lying arseholes.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

jaymie

VIP Member
4D98FD8E-77A4-4C75-86C5-9E77ECE5615F.png
B382D371-D582-4EA4-9547-AF4CF1F56D26.png
324E8C43-7B50-42A8-868E-E4816DC7FDAB.png

This will explain why Lily and Anna are so hardcore pushing affiliate links. The shitty ones are the one that aggressively pushing affiliate link. CLEAR YOUR COOKIES

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

queenamber

VIP Member
"Meant to post this earlier" Why didn't you then? Too busy?

"Much here for..." makes zero sense.

I respect her for not showing her child on social media, but then don't flog your gifted baby shit online. You can't have the best of both worlds.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
What would you tell your past pregnant self?
REST!

I just can't with her! As if she did anything besides journaling her own farts while Mark was clicking on the "upload" button on YT once a week, to upload videos filmed months before.

Sod off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

SoSooGood

I just feel like she has exhausted all her options to be honest, let me explain. Before I felt like her content was a view into a small piece of her everyday life, but what this vlog gave me was essentially that she made soup, folded a few pieces of clothing and received flowers from the sponsor of the video. I get that she wants to be more private, but then...should you vlog your everyday life? Also, all the pre- filming is quite poorly done because there are just such big gaps in terms of continuity. She quite often repeats herself (by this I mean saying the same things many times), and she was not wearing any of the outfits that she has put up on her grid this week...isn't the point that she is wearing the outfits that she showed off? I'm so bored with her that I'm not even capable of being annoyed with her anymore.

Reactions: 52

Ej3621

Let’s just get this straight. This woman is earning a living - and more than most of us - by scrolling through Instagram to find an “outfit”, then dressing herself in some vague replication of the outfit, not arsed to iron anything, leave her bedroom or wash her hair? I’m in the wrong “job”.

Also, for both lily and Anna we know what their content tomorrow will be by watching what the other one does today. Literally no imagination between them. Don’t even get me started on Lily’s baggy trousers brown jumper combo today. MY EYES!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

b20212017

She’s up this morning discussing how she manages baby/work/cooking/workouts.

Your husband doesn’t work and your job is taking photos of yourself wearing tracksuits.

honestly this woman’s’career’ must be flying down the pan purely because she’s just so Unrelatable

• Haha
Reactions: 49

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
WHO is looking for fashion inspiration in the form of a black cardigan and jeans? Or a plain sweater and jeans? Like, this is not an outfit, it's the bare minimum with which you clothe your body in order to go out into the world. It irks me so much that this completely-average-in-every-way woman has a platform where people eat up her completely-average-in-every-way "fashun" that she stole from other people in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m a Spanish and (don’t have me British people reading here) we have a joke about people wearing sandals and socks: they’re always retired Brits on holidays with no fashion sense. Nobody, I mean it, NOBODY in Spain would wear this to go anywhere, not even to take out the rubbish, not even for the laughs.

• Haha
  • Heart

roarke

VIP Member
It’s when she says things like, “workdays, amirite?” No, because you don’t have a proper job. I don’t care anymore that she doesn’t work Monday to Friday 9-5, I’m over that. What annoys me is that she claims to be working so hard and needs time off/ a holiday / she’s a busy working mum. YOU ARENT HARDWORKING, stop trying to relate you know nothing about.

• Heart

sweetbabymango

It makes me so angry seeing people like her, barely working and acting as if she’s won the most hardworking employee of the year. Poor Nanna has never taken any time-off! What a joke this ‘job’ is! The content she posts barely takes her 20 minutes to put together because she doesn’t even check back what she writes on her posts and her half-arsed blogposts. And what makes this even worse is having her husband working with her so the quality should have improved. Can’t understand how anyone still finds this chick relevant and a good influencer to follow. Piss off Nanna and Mark!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

roarke

VIP Member
Can I suggest that if anyone is still following them to unfollow them. You can still go onto their pages but please, click the unfollow button. They need your real, non-bot accounts to win brand business - don’t give it to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

MissD

So annoying. She won’t talk about the buggy / how it compares to the one she bought / pros and cons - basically anything that might be useful for someone looking for a pram because “she’s not here for talking about baby stuff”. But will get a pic of it in shot and tag the brand so they keep sending her freebies.

Influencer gifting is annoying enough as is, without seeing stuff gifted to someone who’s made it clear they don’t want to feature that content on their channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 46