The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220123-180555_YouTube.jpg

I want what they're smoking because apparently it makes tragedies like this video look like a hollywood production. Also only 15k views in 10ish hours on a sunday, ouch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1009844
I want what they're smoking because apparently it makes tragedies like this video look like a hollywood production. Also only 15k views in 10ish hours on a sunday, ouch.
Even her jaw will laugh at her fashion contents. I really struggle to find one that is inspiring. Not even 1

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also the lighting in this video is dreadful - you can't see any detail of the black outfits because the light is coming from the side/behind her.

Reactions: 16
if my (hypothetical) husband told me that, we would have a divorce moment
20220123_193531.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
The idea for this shitshow of a video was taken from B. Bathgate. She did the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago🙄🙄🙄. And looking at Anna's style "evolution" we know she takes "inspiration" from B.B. Not a single ounze of creativity in her or Mawk.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The idea for this shitshow of a video was taken from B. Bathgate. She did the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago🙄🙄🙄. And looking at Anna's style "evolution" we know she takes "inspiration" from B.B. Not a single ounze of creativity in her or Mawk.
Omg yes! Wtf she copied her and didn’t give credit to her? Wtf

the way Bb style clothes is so much better than her, I am being as objective as I could here

Reactions: 8
You could probably find 100 people who have done this concept. It's not original by any means but I don't think BB really deserves credit.

Reactions: 4
Is she really advertising a £500 necklace? Who does she think her followers are? So distasteful and the lack of views are just evidence that she has totally lost touch with her audience

Reactions: 23
So what’s the point of mawk working for her when she’s going to make a 15 minute video of her holding a shaky camera and talking to a mirror in tit lighting for showing off an all black wardrobe?

Reactions: 16
And for those still following her - there are probably so many hanging on by a thread. Last weeks tit shoe (lol) video was almost the last straw and then today’s, wtf. Nothing to do with mat leave or becoming parents, just endless affiliate links and poor, lazy content.

Reactions: 27
And for those still following her - there are probably so many hanging on by a thread. Last weeks tit shoe (lol) video was almost the last straw and then today’s, wtf. Nothing to do with mat leave or becoming parents, just endless affiliate links and poor, lazy content.
She’ll blame it on new parenthood though instead of critically reflecting on how her content has been steadily going downhill even before her pregnancy

Reactions: 21
There are a couple of non-simpering, constructively critical comments on today’s video. Surprised Mawk hasn’t deleted them yet. My favourite is one is ‘you’ve fallen down some weird odd beige hole.’

YES! 💯 THIS.

Now just unsubscribe, people. She only wants you so she can schill and get you to click on her AFF links, so you’ll fund her lazy, vacuous lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I went to check that comment but couldn’t find it anymore. Is it gone already? But there is one about giving credit to BB for taking inspiration from her for Anna’s two recent videos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.