The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video has been live for almost 3 hours and she's only got 10 comments. Yikes!
There were probably more but Mwark deleted anything that wasn't gushing about how amazing him and Anna are.

Does anyone have a screen shot of the wedding outfit? I refuse to watch her video!

Reactions: 19
Thank God it’s summer here in Brazil and we don’t have a proper winter anyway.
It is 26 °C as we speak and I’m just going to ignore this video :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many people have to do the asa complaint for them to contact the Newtons?

If we commented on the video about the ad would marky delete it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ. If you wore this to a wedding, you’d constantly be mistaken as a member of staff.
That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw it. Honestly, i cannot believe this woman thinks she is qualified to talk about fashion. Also, how much money is she spending on designer stuff now that just pops up in a random video. It’s almost reach Lizzy levels of ridiculousness. ‘But I didn’t have one in this exactly shade of beige’.

Reactions: 17
Is it the mango suit? Work appropriate (not for her job though) but definitely not wedding guest wear!

If she’d worn a nice top and different bag it might have worked but she’s just so clueless

That outfit is soooo bad 😂 What in the world was she thinking? Not even the leg cock can save that one. Where are the aff linked dupes going to be to, Moss Bros??

• Haha
That is such a terrible wedding outfit. Black is not a wedding colour and that big black flared suit looks dreadful. She has the money, the gift vouchers, affiliate links and a good figure. Why didn't she just choose a nice coloured dress? Imagine the wedding photos with guest, Anna looking like she's popped in on her way home from work?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That is such a terrible wedding outfit. Black is not a wedding colour and that big black flared suit looks dreadful. She has the money, the gift vouchers, affiliate links and a good figure. Why didn't she just choose a nice coloured dress? Imagine the wedding photos with guest, Anna looking like she's popped in on her way home from work?
She looks like the banquet manager.
I disagree with wearing black to weddings - I almost always wear a black dress but always with a very bright bag, shoes or hat. Black is wonderful, but this outfit it tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every time I see her do the leg pose, all I can think about, apart from how ridiculous it looks, is that she'll have hip problems sooner than the rest of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is 70s dad at an office party after a few drinks, tie off, shirt out shaking his hips to Genghis Khan.
I get Miami Vice, but like the goth version.

Sheesh, if you didn’t know who Anna was you’d assume she never left the house. Oh…wait.

She can’t pull off a wedding suit, especially in black. And then THE STRIPED SHIRT 🤣 None of these outfits were inspiring. They were either just tragically horrible or like “yeah duh”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know people who admit to being terrible with style who put together better looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love a subversive wedding guest outfit for women that’s not just ‘floral dress’ but I mean… she looks like she’s heading into Year 11.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.