The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay a beige upper middle class brand bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with that fence? Is it the closest to their house? Is it the only fence/house in wherever she lives? Are they that lazy to actually go a little bit further and change the scenery a bit? It’s beyond ridiculous at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I reckon it's because this fence the nicest bit of Shoreham :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s the deal with that fence? Is it the closest to their house? Is it the only fence/house in wherever she lives? Are they that lazy to actually go a little bit further and change the scenery a bit? It’s beyond ridiculous at this point
It looks Brighton. Next time I’m there I’ll see if I can find the infamous fence. Might make an English heritage sign for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That bleeping fence again! She has got to be embarrassed surely? It's not even her fence!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
if it was her fence, she would sure affiliate the tit out of it + mark's fence picking tips and tricks ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because of these images I legitimately thought she lived on regents square. When I saw the outside of her actual flat I laughed SO hard. Nowhere close to what I imagined.
Not so much The Anna Edit as The Anna Illusion. Her real life is far removed from the character she plays online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If that would be my fence, I would hang some explicit stuff on it. Or pay people to hang up in front of it and be really… not socially acceptable. Or hang big signs with questionable messages up. And I would make sure whatever option I choose is there from 5am to 10pm. Daily! Obviously letting the neighbours in on it, so they don’t think I am a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Anna Edit #15 Anna the designer gnome, spamming us with beige fashuns when she doesn’t leave her home

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don’t you just hate when she uses the word “toasty”?! Especially when talking about toasty feet in her fluffy slippers, makes me want to puke 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just opened up Rightmove to have a gander at some houses I'll never be able to afford, and look who is featured! Can't escape the wench anywhere. :ROFLMAO:
Oh my gosh that article has been on their front page for months! Irritates me every time I window-shop (for houses I can't afford haha).

Reactions: 12
It’s all for the engagement. She probably won’t even answer anything like she did with that Q&A a few months back. Not even subtle anymore.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.