The Anna Edit #12 Growing a human is tiring, for the sloppy crotch shot Mark needs firing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy heck how has she managed to come back and produce even more obnoxious content? Her constant shilling beforehand was annoying but coupled with fake-relatable captions it's mommy influencer HELL.
*giggle giggle* cookies for breakfast so relatable, *giggle giggle* 400 pound sweaters and baby poop amirite??, *giggle giggle* so much concealer *giggle giggle*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just wanna know how you end up with her eyebrows... that tit looks super high maintaince and expensive.. sorry but it looks almost masculine - no offence, love a good brow- but this is surely *cough* artificially grown *cough*....erm...edited?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Precisely this. See also ‘bought’ for ‘brought’ and vice versa, and ‘could of’ / ‘should of’ for ‘could have’ / ‘should have.’

<Shudders>

Unfortunately a lot of English people just don’t know/think about grammar at all because they’ve never bothered to learn a foreign language - learning another language is so useful for understanding your own native language and how it works!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Precisely this. See also ‘bought’ for ‘brought’ and vice versa, and ‘could of’ / ‘should of’ for ‘could have’ / ‘should have.’

<Shudders>
and the good old classic, your and you’re. I just don’t think people care enough and might have the attitude of “people know what i’m trying to say” but they need to think about their audience in other countries!

Reactions: 14
Unfortunately a lot of English people just don’t know/think about grammar at all because they’ve never bothered to learn a foreign language - learning another language is so useful for understanding your own native language and how it works!
Off topic, but for quite a long time between the 60s and 90s it would have been unusual to have been taught much about English grammar in an English state school - the focus was much more on creative and expressive writing. I believe it’s different now and children are taught about grammar, but you have an awful lot of people in their 30s and 40s who know almost nothing about grammar beyond the basics (‘a noun is a name, adjectives are ‘describing’ words’). I have long said that this is one of the reasons that we English people are so bad at learning foreign languages - we don’t actually learn our own well! If you’ve never been taught about grammar or if you’ve never had the opportunity to learn Latin, for example, which isn’t like learning a language but is more like a really intensive course in grammar, you are going to be pretty screwed when it comes to learning many other languages. My secondary school taught German and it’s practically impossible to learn that language properly without having an understanding of grammar - I studiedit for five years, I spoke it with a reasonably good accent and got a good GCSE but can I have a conversation beyond parroting phrase-book sentences? Nope …

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Off topic - why the focus has not been as much on grammar? How can you write creatively without proper grammar? Genuinely curious about this concept

Going back to Anna- whoever started calling her a "supermum" - love it! Haha It should be in the new title thread. Supermum balances the affiliate links with a newborn

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Anna Edit #13 — Supermum Anna bakes, holds Ralph, and Affiliate Links all in a day’s work.

Ok. Nvm. This is tit. Someone smarter come up with one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic, but for quite a long time between the 60s and 90s it would have been unusual to have been taught much about English grammar in an English state school - the focus was much more on creative and expressive writing. I believe it’s different now and children are taught about grammar, but you have an awful lot of people in their 30s and 40s who know almost nothing about grammar beyond the basics (‘a noun is a name, adjectives are ‘describing’ words’). I have long said that this is one of the reasons that we English people are so bad at learning foreign languages - we don’t actually learn our own well! If you’ve never been taught about grammar or if you’ve never had the opportunity to learn Latin, for example, which isn’t like learning a language but is more like a really intensive course in grammar, you are going to be pretty screwed when it comes to learning many other languages. My secondary school taught German and it’s practically impossible to learn that language properly without having an understanding of grammar - I studiedit for five years, I spoke it with a reasonably good accent and got a good GCSE but can I have a conversation beyond parroting phrase-book sentences? Nope …
True but my spoken grammar was taught by my parents.

Reactions: 4
The Anna Edit #13 returned as “supermum”, baking cakes, fitting in her jeans and sticking her tongue in her gum 🤮

The Anna Edit #13 returned as “supermum”, baking cakes, fitting in her jeans and sticking her tongue in her gum 🤮
Oh, sorry this is so enormous (that’s what she said), I don’t know why it’s done that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
and the good old classic, your and you’re. I just don’t think people care enough and might have the attitude of “people know what i’m trying to say” but they need to think about their audience in other countries!
Agree with this and the one that gets under my skin the most is people using "her" as the subject of a sentence rather than "she". "Her and I went to Sephora..." WTF? I see it written and hear it spoken all the time, especially on YouTube and even by people who seem otherwise decently educated. I mean, it's basic English 101.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Off topic - why the focus has not been as much on grammar? How can you write creatively without proper grammar? Genuinely curious about this concept
Education‘s always been something of a political hot-potato and there were some pretty progressive influences on English state education in the 60s and 70s. There were lots of arguments that state education was not educating the whole person, that creativity and self-expression were being stifled so the move was towards viewing freedom of expression as more important than correcting a child’s spelling or grammar - and pre the National Curriculum (introduced in late 80s) it was much easier for teachers to teach whatever they wanted, however they wanted to teach it. That’s all changed now but the legacy is a couple of generations of adults (and teachers) who don’t know an awful lot about the mechanics of language because it wasn’t really viewed as important.

And I’ll shut up now and we can get back to eyebrows and eye-wateringly expensive jumpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree with this and the one that gets under my skin the most is people using "her" as the subject of a sentence rather than "she". "Her and I went to Sephora..." WTF? I see it written and hear it spoken all the time, especially on YouTube and even by people who seem otherwise decently educated. I mean, it's basic English 101.
What grinds my gears is when someone says 'this needs watered' or 'this needs fixed'. Why oh why...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
~Edited brows supermum with a newborn in the world of affiliate links & partners

Reactions: 3

<Shudders>
You are so right, I’m constantly shocked at the lack of grammar understanding in blogs etc. and it can’t be blamed on predictive texting. likewise confusing their/there; your/you’re. It’s basic grammar, primary school level.

Reactions: 11
You are so right. I'm german and we were drilled about grammar in school. But it really did make things easier when I learned English (age 10), Latin (age 12) and lastly Spanish (age 14-15) in school. Can you tell that we take languages seriously in german schools? xD

Reactions: 9
The Anna Edit 13: back on the internet so she can shill Wreckit Ralph - gotta pay those mould bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are so right, I’m constantly shocked at the lack of grammar understanding in blogs etc. and it can’t be blamed on predictive texting. likewise confusing their/there; your/you’re. It’s basic grammar, primary school level.
Around 10% of the population has dyslexia.

Reactions: 1
And what does she mean finally found a moment to bake cookies? Newborns sleep so much and basically don't move plus Mark is there ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.