The Anna Edit #12 Growing a human is tiring, for the sloppy crotch shot Mark needs firing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I will ever understand the sudden penchant for these sticky-up eyebrows.

Your eyebrow hairs naturally sweep over to the side of your face, why on earth would you need to modify that?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe that this numpty genuinely doesn’t know the difference between “bought” and “brought”. I’ve observed this too many times now to believe it’s a typo. She also “bought” camping chairs to the beach.
658BE3E4-F1AA-4EA8-B71A-FE9013D6987F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Cannot stand that ‘smile’ it just looks fake and reminiscent of the slightly open mouth of the noughties.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She's working sucking on her tongue to her nicer jawline and pushing it behind her teeth to make her lips bigger hard. It's so contrived.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t think I will ever understand the sudden penchant for these sticky-up eyebrows.

Your eyebrow hairs naturally sweep over to the side of your face, why on earth would you need to modify that?
There must have been some brow bar looking for a new way to gain a steady income.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nobody.
Nobody ever.
Nobody ever EVER.
New mum youtubers: I need so much concealer, I don't wash my hair, I'm tired, I look like tit... while they look just like normal people.....
STOP 👏 IT 👏WE 👏 DON'T 👏 CARE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I cannot believe that this numpty genuinely doesn’t know the difference between “bought” and “brought”. I’ve observed this too many times now to believe it’s a typo. She also “bought” camping chairs to the beach. View attachment 846896
This irritates me so much on SM. Along with people mixing up are and our!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe that this numpty genuinely doesn’t know the difference between “bought” and “brought”. I’ve observed this too many times now to believe it’s a typo. She also “bought” camping chairs to the beach. View attachment 846896
This and her persistent use of ‘they’ll’ when she means ‘there’ll’ drives me NUTS. How can she not know as a native English speaker who essentially writes for a living?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This and her persistent use of ‘they’ll’ when she means ‘there’ll’ drives me NUTS. How can she not know as a native English speaker who essentially writes for a living?!
Unfortunately a lot of English people just don’t know/think about grammar at all because they’ve never bothered to learn a foreign language - learning another language is so useful for understanding your own native language and how it works!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Supermum is baking. And not an old trusted recipe either, she’s experimenting with something new from a sub stack newsletter.

So on one hand I am eye rolling at the overachieving, on the other hand it amuses me to think of Lily seeing these stories.
Lily’s head is gonna explode 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unfortunately a lot of English people just don’t know/think about grammar at all because they’ve never bothered to learn a foreign language - learning another language is so useful for understanding your own native language and how it works!
So true. This also explains Lily’s infinite ignorance. “Me and Rich did x” vs. “We got gifted a #prexperience for Rich and I” – argh!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.