The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That green floral dress she wore is from Whistles. She was wearing another leopard print dress from Whistles few weeks back before they went for their babymoon. Perhaps some paid Wistles add is coming very soon🤔
I like a floral dress as much as the next person, but that was not nice - horrible colour and pattern, and an odd fit. It looked like the kind of stuff that’s left over in the M&S sales, something overly frilly from the Per Una range where you just wonder who one earth would buy it.

Watching that Waitrose thing, I couldn’t help but wonder if Mark rang the doorbell out of spite because he’d been banished from the kitchen for getting in the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Interesting video from her 3 years ago. In the first minute she adresses negative feedback, agreeing with those who commented. Nowadays those comments would just get deleted. #positivevibesonly No wonder her content is repetetive and boring.

Reactions: 18
Finally her milk jug has a function now, told hold chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really just cannot with every single comment she makes on her stories right now.

“My daily 30 minutes of energy.”

In most careers, you would still be working your normal 40 hour week right now, sis. What do you DO all day?!

Reactions: 41
I really just cannot with every single comment she makes on her stories right now.

“My daily 30 minutes of energy.”

In most careers, you would still be working your normal 40 hour week right now, sis. What do you DO all day?!
She's actually insufferable at this point. I can't believe that only a few years ago I considered Anna the most relatable of them all and the only one with anything resembling a work ethic. She should win an Oscar for her years long 'girl next door' act.

I don't know why but for some reason this pregnancy has brought out the absolute worst in her. The smugness, the 'karma' comment, the sloppy crotch shot...make it stop!

Since her content is so terrible these days I'm hoping her bubble will burst sometime soon and she'll come back down to earth with a bang! Maybe Mark will even have to go and get an actual job...

Reactions: 49
“So far we have had the original sash windows restored throughout, which has made a huge difference in terms of heat-retention and sound as well. Over the next couple of years we’ll focus on perhaps extending and renovating the kitchen, then deal with any damp issues.

so theyre gonna live in a dampy mouldy house with a baby until they get sponsored by a damp removal company ?
how stupid are they???

Reactions: 9
how stupid are they???
I think she’s just phrasing it like that to seem relatable. They’ve already had plans drawn up for the kitchen extension and garden and you don’t do stuff like that speculatively. We know that Anna has a habit of saying she ‘might’ do something when it’s already pretty much done.

Reactions: 21

Interesting video from her 3 years ago. In the first minute she adresses negative feedback, agreeing with those who commented. Nowadays those comments would just get deleted. #positivevibesonly No wonder her content is repetetive and boring.
She’s like a different person in that video 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If my mum starts nagging me about that kind of thing, I will definitely be wearing that sweater next time I’m visiting her, lol! I’m passive-aggressive like that.
You sound as petty as me! I like that. 👍 😆

Reactions: 2
A8A78009-7E44-4EA2-BC9B-D430DA1B0158.jpeg

What is *this* face?! I think you can see in this even more than her own photos how the eyebrows ruin everything. And her shoes?

Also it seems like Rightmove’s IG person is just as good as Anna with grammar...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What is *this* face?! I think you can see in this even more than her own photos how the eyebrows ruin everything. And her shoes?

Also it seems like Rightmove’s IG person is just as good as Anna with grammar...
She looks like Helga from Hey Arnold!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm wondering whose idea it was to include "husband Marks" (sic) in that copy. It just sounds so odd and almost out of place. She's the person behind the brand Anna Edit, not Mark, so why even mention him?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.