The Anna Edit #10 swipe up to feed Prince Newton giggle giggle ad break over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread BREAK:

Praise be!
New thread in preparation for the giggle giggle daily videos in June! Mark planting tomatoes and Anna giggle giggle transforming into Jesus himself...
Here you go ladies...
Title by @wagner1985
Last thread link
Your worst nightmare:

Capture d’écran 2021-05-30 à 21.00.31.png

NEW THREAD BREAK OVER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you Anna for reminding me that us fair skinned brunettes can’t wear porridge coloured clothes no matter how trendy it is combined with black etc.

I needed to be more considered in what clothes I bought and come across that whole idea of colour seasons, I came out as a soft autumn and when I looked at the colours I was surprised at how much they were colours of clothes and make up I was drawn to and bought anyway. Im not promoting this principle as each to their own, just there’s a lot to be said for not just wearing styles of clothes that suit but also colours

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she’s had her lips done. Might be the pregnancy though? I don’t know I’ve never been pregnant. Definitely fuller at the top

Reactions: 4
I know this was posted on the last thread, but I actually can’t believe my eyes.
WHY WOULD SHE POST THIS?!
Wake up Anna, you desperately need a new photographer!
She looks like a sumo wrestler pre-match who is about to sneeze

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve had some Christy towels in a TK Maxx basket the last few days waiting to get around to placing the order.

<Sees Anna schilling Christy in the dreadful dressing gown>….empties TK Maxx basket.

Nice one, Anna.

I know this was posted on the last thread, but I actually can’t believe my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she’s had her lips done. Might be the pregnancy though? I don’t know I’ve never been pregnant. Definitely fuller at the top
Pretty sure her lips look (a lot) fuller due to pregnancy. Her nose looks bigger too. So does her chin, but I think that one might be down to Mark's terrible photography.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve had some Christy towels in a TK Maxx basket the last few days waiting to get around to placing the order.

<Sees Anna schilling Christy in the dreadful dressing gown>….empties TK Maxx basket.

Nice one, Anna.
That’s what you call uninfluenced 🤣🤣

Pretty sure her lips look (a lot) fuller due to pregnancy. Her nose looks bigger too. So does her chin, but I think that one might be down to Mark's terrible photography.
It’s pregnancy. No way would Mark allow her to get fillers while prego with his Prince. Also, I’m so for enhancements but I wouldn’t do that either. Lips do get bigger during pregnancy and my nose did too, and while they go back down after, my nose never went down to it’s pre weight gain size.

Lily goes on and on about how she broadened during pregnancy. Dude, it’s par for the course. Let’s hope Anna won’t do the same and witch about it for the next 2 years!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Flattering is such a loaded word, but she looks rough as guts in the dressing gown photo. And I say that as someone who’s been pregnant twice, so no shade on preggo ladies!

I also agree they’ve probably prefilmed a lot of the daily June videos already, and the ‘poll’ is just for engagement.I’m expecting a fair bit of Mark too 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The thing about that photo she posted in the dressing gown is that I'm sure she doesn't actually look as bad as that in real life. When you take pictures to post to a public platform where thousands of people are going to see it would you not choose a better one?? She must have taken loads and that was the winner. Maybe she doesn't even choose or check pics - maybe the husband does it for her so she's potentially not even aware of what is posted but it's frequently off the mark (pun intended 🤣). That yellow pj shot (for Clarins was it?) was comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Actually, it’s still better than the photos Lauren did. And that says it all.....

The thing about that photo she posted in the dressing gown is that I'm sure she doesn't actually look as bad as that in real life. When you take pictures to post to a public platform where thousands of people are going to see it would you not choose a better one?? She must have taken loads and that was the winner. Maybe she doesn't even choose or check pics - maybe the husband does it for her so she's potentially not even aware of what is posted but it's frequently off the mark (pun intended 🤣). That yellow pj shot (for Clarins was it?) was comedy gold.
I can’t help but feel it’s Mark picking them and there’s a wee bit of passive-aggression there, given how much more Anna earns ...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Honestly, I think that terrible photo is down to sheer laziness. Anna isn't even trying anymore - she's just phoning it in. They are probably one and done with the photos these days. Certainly looks like it.I feel like Anna thinks pregnancy gives her a free pass. Didn't she say something to this effect on the podcast lately? Like people should go easy on Zoe Sugg because she's pregnant? (I didn't listen but I think it was posted here). The company should reject this ad. But they won't. And she knows that. Can you imagine the furore if she called them out on it?!

She could look a whole lot better in that photo with a little bit of effort but she doesn't care to because she has her free pass. Lily was the same moaning about the work she lost while pregnant - and maybe she did - but no mention of the fact that the quality of her content has been on the decline for years. I'd be surprised if Anna doesn't start losing work considering the content she's been producing lately - but that doesn't seem to be happening yet. If it does she will blame it on companies not wanting to work with the pregnant lady. Just like Lily did.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
OH MY WORD I am so here for it.

Also guys how did we miss the towel vagina?
So much is wrong about those pics. Also what’s up with her lip color in those bathroom shots! They look brownish bluish to me and that’s too corpse-like for me to be remotely attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She could look a whole lot better in that photo with a little bit of effort but she doesn't care to because she has her free pass. Lily was the same moaning about the work she lost while pregnant - and maybe she did - but no mention of the fact that the quality of her content has been on the decline for years. I'd be surprised if Anna doesn't start losing work considering the content she's been producing lately - but that doesn't seem to be happening yet. If it does she will blame it on companies not wanting to work with the pregnant lady. Just like Lily did.
On the contrary – Anna has said that the number of collabs and thus their annual revenue has increased significantly after Mark started working for her because they can create the content much quicker. It's all quantity over quality with them. They must have realised that brands don't really care about quality pictures or an engaging copy. As a result, they'll do the bare minimum and go back to watching birds or whatever the heck they do all day.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Does Anna know that "leggings" has a G at the end? Seems like she goes to an effort to say "leggins".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.