The advice thread for random problems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could it be a wart? I have those on my hands and they're very very itchy until they've "established" themselves.
Erm not sure it is bright write and you cannot see it until you squeeze end of nipple and it’s like a hard white ball. The lady at the breast clinic did say ‘it’s just milk’

Really personal but have you ever had your nipples pierced?
no never, only noticed it when i stopped feeding and it is left side only. It is same breast with 3 fibroadenomas

Erm not sure it is bright write and you cannot see it until you squeeze end of nipple and it’s like a hard white ball. The lady at the breast clinic did say ‘it’s just milk’

no never, only noticed it when i stopped feeding and it is left side only. It is same breast with 3 fibroadenomas
The only reason I brought it up is that where I had mine pierced I have the exact same (3.5 years later), and I was told it’s essentially condensed milk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
oh I hate deciding what to wear for a night out! where to look other than boo boo/new look?! These are my usual choices but no luck this time

Reactions: 1
So I need to get my hair done. Messaged the girl who has done my hair the past couple of times who I really like and she took ages to respond so in meantime booked elsewhere.. now she has responded.
Do I still with current one or go to new one?

I just got a missed call from a number and they left a voicemail claiming they’re from my bank and they want me to call them back? Is this a scam? It wasn’t my branch’s number but just a random number

I just got a missed call from a number and they left a voicemail claiming they’re from my bank and they want me to call them back? Is this a scam? It wasn’t my branch’s number but just a random number
Sounds like a scam, you could contact your bank through twitter and ask if they called you to confirm if it is or not

Highly unlikely it’s your bank. Scam scam 🚨

Update about the british gas bill- debt company saying as it is an actual read then i have to pay it. The read was not given by me and you can clearly see it is incorrect?!

Update about the british gas bill- debt company saying as it is an actual read then i have to pay it. The read was not given by me and you can clearly see it is incorrect?!
I fear it is too late now it has gone to the debt company 😣. It is totally unreasonable though.

Reactions: 1
I fear it is too late now it has gone to the debt company 😣. It is totally unreasonable though.
I have reported to ombudsman. I can hand on heart say I never received anything until last week about it. He is trying to give me a ‘one off offer discount’ for £1300😐they keep threatening with court but i just found 6 emails where I told them the meter was faulty in 2020

I have reported to ombudsman. I can hand on heart say I never received anything until last week about it. He is trying to give me a ‘one off offer discount’ for £1300😐they keep threatening with court but i just found 6 emails where I told them the meter was faulty in 2020
Is it genuine? Have they been sending letters to the wrong address?
Do you have evidence of meter readings from when you were there/moved out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.