Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kmartplate

VIP Member
Same, Snarky. I had heard from a friend who works in the biz that there was speculation it could be picked up by Paramount, like 5 Bedrooms was, and made into a one-hour show airing weekly for around 15 or so weeks at first - just to test the waters - and with a smaller cast ... but that doesn't appear to have grown legs.

It's sad, because the longer the break, the harder it will be to revive it - people have short memories and perhaps a lot of the characters won't be available if/when it did get picked up again.

There was a lot of chatter about Tangle being picked up for a third series too, but that was so long ago that even the kids have grown up!
oh how fascinating. Although it would be quite a different show in that event I think. But good the consideration was there, I wonder if they could revisit that. Just seemed like Neighbours would be in production and on tv forever. Sort of like the Simpsons will surely be.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

HeyBub

VIP Member
View attachment 1354179
I love you Jess but I'm not digging this whole look. Maybe it looks better in person🤞🏼

Whoever styled her did her wrong. They've made her look positively matronly with everything from the cut to the colour to the makeup.
View attachment 1354179
I love you Jess but I'm not digging this whole look. Maybe it looks better in person

Whoever styled her did her wrong. They've made her look positively matronly with everything from the cut to the colour to the makeup.
She’s been dealing with escaping bosoms since the 90’s - hard to contain the girls

• Haha
Sonia has gorgeous legs, so obviously likes to show off her best feature, but this dress is so wrong.

She should've gone for something like Leigh Sales has worn.

1655629049792.png

The Queensland Premiere has an amazing hairdresser!

1655629124961.png

Here's Tony Armstrong for you, ladies (and gents?)

1655629168560.png

• Heart

jaaaamaaaaa

Only just turned on. Pesky kids. Girl in plain black dress back on page 2 I think it was is the girl who had baby and didn’t know she was preg in Stan’s bump. I hope melissa wins gold. 5 bedrooms has another season to come.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone surprised to see Five Bedrooms wasn't nominated for anything?

I feel like that show has finished now - there's not really any need for another series as everything was tied up so neatly at the end of the last one. I still loved it though, and the acting was incredible.

I wonder how they come up with the nominees - is it a peoples' choice type thing? Because although I do really like Ada and Sophie from H&A, there are better deserving actresses for 'most popular' actress - even on H&A itself ("Mack" for one, who seems very popular).

I didn't see Ronnie and Georgia from The Block Fans vs Faves ... I would've expected them to have been invited given that they have quite a high profile.

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Yes Sonia would be a great winner too. Clue me in, who is Oliver?
Hamish and Andy did a bit with a kid called Oliver who pretended that Karl was getting him to vote thousands of times for him for a gold Logie. H&A pretended that they busted him and Oliver said the votes should be taken away from Karl and given to Sonia instead.

• Heart
Have a listen to his podcast Better than yesterday. He goes into it. The hearing aids are from working at concerts for years without proper hearing protection.
Really?! Osher is full of surprises!

It's a big call, but I'm going to make it: he's a national treasure.

• Heart