Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't know who this woman is (Nathalie Morris) but what an underwhelming look:

1655628590639.png

Give her a pair of jandals and she wouldn't look out of place at a beach cafe

View attachment 1354179
I love you Jess but I'm not digging this whole look. Maybe it looks better in person🤞🏼

Whoever styled her did her wrong. They've made her look positively matronly with everything from the cut to the colour to the makeup.
That fussy bit looks like chocolate wrappers - awful!

There were several ladies wearing awful pant suits - Claudia Karvan and Amanda what's-her-name from The Living Room - to name just two ... not a good choice in my opinion.

Some of the stars have made a huge effort; others just look terrible.

Reactions: 5
⚠ Major Warning ⚠

Someone had better call the fire brigade 🚒 because the red carpet is on 🔥

1655626397385.png

I hope the new Home and Away cutie (Matt Evans) wins best new talent - he's really good!

"Flick" from Home and Away (and Matt Evans' flattie):

1655626616116.png

Beautiful! She's my #2 so far (behind April-Rose) ...

This guy is seriously one to watch ... Lincoln Younes (was on H&A a lifetime ago) ... he's already had limited success overseas with a major part in an Eva Longoria-produced show, but I think he's yet to experience the height of his career. Next up, he'll be playing John Ibrahim (a part he was personally selected for by John himself):

1655626733324.png

Ohhhhh no ... Emily Weir, you're killing me. You should've asked the H&A wardrobe department to help you choose a dress, because this atrocity is not it!

1655626786398.png

• Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
20220619_191059.jpg

Thought this was Jessica Marais at first. I hope she's doing well. Hate how the DM follow her around.

Super Cute

VIP Member
I want to be as cool as Claudia Karvan when I grow up and I want Deb Mailman to be my best friend.
View attachment 1354264
View attachment 1354265

🙇‍♀️ not me still pretending to live in The Secret Life Of Us universe.
Total Control was robbed not winning popular drama series!! Fkn Home and GoAway

Ch9 reception has decided to shit itself so I can’t watch 😤 Did manage to see Chrissy and Karl announce Travel Guides win (LOVE this show). Those two had absolutely zero chemistry…Karl was probably drunk and Chrissy hungry 😋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Uh-oh Roo ... not your best work. You'd better watch out - EmmyRoo really will snap at your heels and steal your spot!

1655627892688.png

Kerri-Anne ... always gorgeous. Needs her own show again.

1655627938978.png

• Heart
  • Wow
She’s beautiful, but I just can’t get behind this 😅View attachment 1354161
She is massively disliked if the comments on DM articles about her are anything to go by.

What has she done that's so wrong? Good on her for being successful and parting with some of her skincare line for millions - is that what upsets people, or is it something else?

This dress is just awful, as is her stink eye:

1655629337127.png

Sylvia Jeffries has (pleasantly) surprised me - just because she usually dresses like a nana!

1655629545105.png

Reactions: 4

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Hamish and Andy did a bit with a kid called Oliver who pretended that Karl was getting him to vote thousands of times for him for a gold Logie. H&A pretended that they busted him and Oliver said the votes should be taken away from Karl and given to Sonia instead.
Thank you! I saw that kid but I didn't pay any attention because I was Tattling 😄

• Haha
The Neighbours cast:

1655628382286.png

I don't mean for this to sound super-bitchy but Rebekah Elmaloglou's dress is a terrible cut on her! Look at her chest, trying to escape out of that atrocity.

OMG I LOVE these two!

1655628501543.png

Note to Tim: Look to Neal for inspiration - see his top half? Copy that next time.

• Heart

greacea

VIP Member
Love Waleed’s suit 👌🏼
So far that’s all I’ve got. Just found my remote to put it on!

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
20220619_184757.jpg

I love you Jess but I'm not digging this whole look. Maybe it looks better in person🤞🏼

I don't mean for this to sound super-bitchy but Rebekah Elmaloglou's dress is a terrible cut on her! Look at her chest, trying to escape out of that atrocity.
Whoever styled her did her wrong. They've made her look positively matronly with everything from the cut to the colour to the makeup.

Who are the hosts other than David Campbell?
From ABC:
Who is hosting the Logies? Officially, no-one. But comedian Tony Martin will return, along with a line-up of TV personalities from all networks including Mel B, Hamish and Andy, Melissa Leong and ABC's own Leigh Sales, Tony Armstrong, Jeremy Fernandez, David Speers and many more.

Where is Princess Jasmine Stefanovic? Maybe she's so famous that she has to use the secret side entrance :rolleyes:

• Haha