Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh yeah Leila in her Scarlett O'Hara dress. Renee Barf 🤭 look, she's probably lovely and maybe I'm just jelly that she knows Mario Lopez and I don't, but I can't warm to her.
Renee used to write a column for one of the Aussie mags (NW? Grazia? Something else?) and was all, "Oh it's so hard to be famous ... you can't do anything without people asking for autographs" :rolleyes: I doubt anyone really knew who she was! They certainly don't in DM articles -so many comments get posted asking who the heck she is.

I used to love a show that Mario hosted called "America's hottest dance crew" (or something like that) ... it was soooo good!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why did the audience not want Guy Pearce to win? I didn’t see that part.
I have no idea (copied and pasted that from SMH).

--------------------------

Before I say what I'm about to, just know that I'm old and cranky :LOL: I get annoyed with the childish behaviour of some of the "stars" - you know, who can get the drunkest / be the biggest baffoon. Ada from H&A annoyed me with the silly dance she did (revealing her underwear) https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...77149430/1024x576_MP4_2906194877577149430.mp4

I know reality shows are cheap to make, but I long for the good old days of great drama such as 'House Husbands' and 'Winners and Losers' ... sure, they still produce a few dramas but the landscape has completely changed.

The MaFS folks should've invited Cam and Jules to represent them - they're slightly less annoying than the ones they did have, not to mention far better behaved.

1655699634223.png

Tara Rushton ... WOW, just wow. Definitely the best dressed in my opinion (Tara - 1st, April Rose - 2nd, Leigh - 3rd)

Another lovely lady who is just so lovely and looks amazing but dresses like a nana (like Sylvia):

1655699799541.png

Joh Griggs ...
A bit disappointing not to see Better Homes and Gardens on the list of nominees ... but then again, I don't like their treatment of presenters (first Rob, the handy guy, who was replaced by Adam from House Rules; and then the really lovely gardening guy, who has been replaced by Charlie from Selling Houses Australia)