The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think The 2 Johnnies are going to regret putting this out as a podcast, should have left it at the live show.

Reactions: 16
I think The 2 Johnnies are going to regret putting this out as a podcast, should have left it at the live show.
I reckon so also. As they said in the podcast today she hasnt done anything wrong in the eyes of the law. Ireland is just too small. This stuff always comes out of people have even a thread of information

Reactions: 14
I reckon so also. As they said in the podcast today she hasnt done anything wrong in the eyes of the law. Ireland is just too small. This stuff always comes out of people have even a thread of information
I think she deserves it

Reactions: 73
This is honestly INSANE. Need to listen again to the part 2 as there was so many moving parts. Shocked to the core.

Reactions: 19
The lads are not legal experts and I think that's open to interpretation to be honest. Stalking, impersonating another person in order to solicit nudes. May not have done anything illegal where Johnny is concerned but I wouldn't say it's that cut and dry.

If it was a man he be strung up so I've no sympathy for this girl

Reactions: 47
How so? Its attracted a lot of attention and listens to the podcast, probably got a lot of patreon subs as well.
She hasn't technically done anything illegal as mentioned, so why not discuss the story then that affected them and others personally? Genuinely curious btw not throwing shade

Reactions: 15
This should absolutely be discussed on the pod to prevent it happening to others. I actually think they've gone quite easy on her given what has happened and come out in the wash.

Reactions: 81
How so? Its attracted a lot of attention and listens to the podcast, probably got a lot of patreon subs as well.
She hasn't technically done anything illegal as mentioned, so why not discuss the story then that affected them and others personally? Genuinely curious btw not throwing shade
Didn't take it as shady ☺
I dunno, I think some of the people are young and possibly vulnerable. I know some of their real names and I'm as far removed from anyone in that age bracket/circle as you could be! You wouldn't know what they could do as a result of their names being "out there". (But that's me being my over cautious self).
It's a mental story and I am glued to it. I'd hate for it to be taken too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Niamh/Nicky looks quite young actually? Johnny must be late thirties is he? Not that there is an issue with an age gap. She's been doing this so long she must've bern a teenager when she started

Reactions: 7
Niamh/Nicky looks quite young actually? Johnny must be late thirties is he? Not that there is an issue with an age gap. She's been doing this so long she must've bern a teenager when she started
I think he's maybe around 31 or 32. The only person that has taken it too far is the catfish herself. It's a disgrace and tbh it might be no harm that she's outed and can get help and move on instead of ruining people's lives and her own by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 23
Johnny B is 34/35 as far as I know.
Glad this thread is here, been dying all day to
Have someone to talk to about it. Football Paul is almost harder to understand than ‘Nikki’ herself, there’s no lad I’ve ever come across who would consider himself in a relationship with someone for three years that they have never seen. Reading between the lines from what was said on the podcast did anyone think he might have been annoyed/stand offish with the Johnnies for bringing this to light/making him see the truth. Something very odd about himself and Nikki being on friendly terms also, and his behaviour to ‘Brian’ and ‘Ger’ i think it was, the two lads over in America, getting thick with them for having the cop on to recognise a catfish sitch for what it was and asking another GAA guy to give one of them a heavy marking for being reluctantly dragged into the situation 🤯

Reactions: 46
I never realised what an underbelly of drama the GAA community is. And what absolute rides they all are. Off I go to buy myself my county colours and park myself in Flannerys till I find Football Paul and convince him to marry me 👰

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Johnny B is 34/35 as far as I know.
Glad this thread is here, been dying all day to
Have someone to talk to about it. Football Paul is almost harder to understand than ‘Nikki’ herself, there’s no lad I’ve ever come across who would consider himself in a relationship with someone for three years that they have never seen. Reading between the lines from what was said on the podcast did anyone think he might have been annoyed/stand offish with the Johnnies for bringing this to light/making him see the truth. Something very odd about himself and Nikki being on friendly terms also, and his behaviour to ‘Brian’ and ‘Ger’ i think it was, the two lads over in America, getting thick with them for having the cop on to recognise a catfish sitch for what it was and asking another GAA guy to give one of them a heavy marking for being reluctantly dragged into the situation 🤯
And posting a photo of himself and "Cora" knowing full well he'd never met her irl.

Reactions: 16
Is 'football Paul' kev_holly so? Kevin o halloran Tipp football? Definitely something suspicious going on there... 3 years is a looong time

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.