The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are stuck with her now.
They can't give her the heave-ho because she has been with them since the start and it would seem disloyal.
And I can imagine how she would have a freak attack if they asked her to start talking a bit better- imagine how a wagon like her would react
Totally agree - it would be great if they told her to take a back seat on the pod.
Maura's mystery topic adds nothing to the podcast as does her cackling and inability to form a coherent sentence.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree - it would be great if they told her to take a back seat on the pod.
Maura's mystery topic adds nothing to the podcast as does her cackling and inability to form a coherent sentence.
Ugh the mystery topic. You can nearly hear the internal groans from the lads when she brings up some inane bullshit either from reddit or over sharing from her own personal life

Reactions: 8
Ugh the mystery topic. You can nearly hear the internal groans from the lads when she brings up some inane bullshit either from reddit or over sharing from her own personal life
Or something ShOcKiNg like periods ! or sex!

It's so try hard

I was listening to a podcast a few weeks maybe months ago actually where they were talking about weddings and a listener only wanted 3 bridesmaids, so one of their friends would be left out. Smacks suggested to get the friend to do a reading at the wedding to placate her and make her feel important.

Then I remember he asked Maura to do a reading at his wedding....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was listening to a podcast a few weeks maybe months ago actually where they were talking about weddings and a listener only wanted 3 bridesmaids, so one of their friends would be left out. Smacks suggested to get the friend to do a reading at the wedding to placate her and make her feel important.

Wow 😂
I do think they probably feel that they owe Maura a lot.

But at this stage, she definitely needs them more than they need her.

Reactions: 2

And of all things she's not good at, reading 🤣
---
And of all things she's not good at, reading or speaking🤣

Or something ShOcKiNg like periods ! or sex!

It's so try hard
For me it's the little giggle she does before she starts talking as if she's delighted with herself to bringing such a controversial topic up. Of course it's usually something she's stolen from Reddit 😴😴

Reactions: 6
Well she likes to boast that she “discovered” them. They are over a barrel with her for sure.

I often note the awkward breathy reactions from the 2 lads when she says something stupid/attention seeking.

In a way I feel a little bit sorry for her because it’s probably tough for her to read all this criticism but at the same time she’s made no attempt what so ever to tidy herself up on the pod. On paper her role is very important, they need a female in the mix to keep the male immaturity levels acceptable. I think the podcast would have hit unreal heights by now if they had a good female anchor on the 3rd mic. Neil and Katie Jane are fine in the background as the researchers who sometimes quip in for a lol but that’s as far as they should go. Need a solid female in there.

Reactions: 7
And smacks always say, thanks for that one Maura I enjoyed that. Ah like no you didn't 🙈

• Haha
I had to listen to 2fm last week and it's very obvious to me why they are doing so well.
2fms presenters all sound the exact same. Now last week was maybe a bit of an odd example because there were people filling in.

But last week it was Lottie Ryan in the morning. She was then followed by Tracey Clifford. And Johnny Smacks was away for the week so it was Emma Power with Johnny B.

Each of them sound the exact same with South Dublin dublin accents (I acknowledge that Lottie Ryan grew up in the D4 colony of clontarf).

Now that's fine for people from Dublin, but 70% of the country don't come from Dublin and I find it nice to hear an accent closer to what I hear every day.

Reactions: 10
I had to listen to 2fm last week and it's very obvious to me why they are doing so well.
2fms presenters all sound the exact same. Now last week was maybe a bit of an odd example because there were people filling in.

But last week it was Lottie Ryan in the morning. She was then followed by Tracey Clifford. And Johnny Smacks was away for the week so it was Emma Power with Johnny B.

Each of them sound the exact same with South Dublin dublin accents (I acknowledge that Lottie Ryan grew up in the D4 colony of clontarf).

Now that's fine for people from Dublin, but 70% of the country don't come from Dublin and I find it nice to hear an accent closer to what I hear every day.
Totally agree. They have a way too with people very natural and not at all forced.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Completely agree. They are such an easy listen and I am cringing even typing this but they bring an element of 'country' to the oversaturated nepo baby D4 culture that is RTE.

Reactions: 5
Oh god no! Even Donncha O’Callaghan is better than those two

Reactions: 1
I haven’t listened to the radio show since it first came out, always forget and I seem to just have 103.8 programmed into my head. I lived in D4 for so long, I agree with the others it’s nice to hear a change. I can’t listen to the podcasts anymore is the radio show less “cringe”?

Reactions: 1
I haven't listened yet!
What was it about? Jesus, some weeks it is beyond painful to listen to.
It was about what women talk about when there's no men around.
It was like she was making it up as she went along just to drop in that story trying to embarrass Neil. Morto for her 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.