The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting so excited for Manchester next Sunday
Hope chocolate and girls keep on the set and falling for you
They didn’t perform girls or chocolate night one Glasgow so I think those songs are interchangeable on the setlist. Night one had heart out and be my mistake instead

I’d prefer heart out to chocolate or girls actually, I’ve never heard heart out live

Reactions: 2
I have never heard a single 1975 song!!!

Where would you start?

Where would you start?
Oh blimey!
Could you stand a whole album, even in the background? If so, I’d say ‘At their very best… live at madison square garden’ because that shows a variety of songs* and you’ll be able to get a feel for their general music.

There’s not really one studio album that I could recommend because each one is so different, in my opinion anyway.

* = except for notes, which is a fairly divisive album really, but definitely don’t start with that one!

Oh blimey!
Could you stand a whole album, even in the background? If so, I’d say ‘At their very best… live at madison square garden’ because that shows a variety of songs* and you’ll be able to get a feel for their general music.

There’s not really one studio album that I could recommend because each one is so different, in my opinion anyway.

* = except for notes, which is a fairly divisive album really, but definitely don’t start with that one!
awesome. I have a lot of walking to do in London today so will listen to that one.
I’ve no clue how I’ve skipped them to be honest. My radar just never beeped 😂

"do not come for me, trust me... you know who i am talking to. honestly no you can't. i am as mental as we speak. i have the receipts. don't duck with me. trust me. it's not worth it... your time this is (or missus)"
Anyone know who he was talking about? Or what to take a guess?
This is probably a massive reach buuuuuut Taylor Swift? Since she announced her next album… I know they were linked together for a wee bit. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Where would you start?
I would recommend starting with their debut album and working your way through album by album in order as their music style really develops and grows as they grow up. Honestly I’m a bit jealous that you get to discover their music! I would love to experience their albums for the first time again 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I would recommend starting with their debut album and working your way through album by album in order as their music style really develops and grows as they grow up. Honestly I’m a bit jealous that you get to discover their music! I would love to experience their albums for the first time again 🖤
awww. I do think this is a fair order. I’m scared to fall in love though with this being their last tour, did I got that right? Thanks Granny P xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
awww. I do think this is a fair order. I’m scared to fall in love though with this being their last tour, did I got that right? Thanks Granny P xxx
Apparently it’s the last tour for five years but rule one of being a 1975 fan is don’t believe a word that comes out of Matty’s mouth so honestly who knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No frail state of mind but we did get MENSWEAR HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did I read right that they also played she way out?

Are there any songs that feel (not necessarily sound) ‘the same’ to you? For me, Paris and a change of heart are interchangeable, I love them both but in my head they are perfectly matched in terms of how much I like them. Chocolate and girls is another one, I know they sound totally different but they both fall into ‘early songs I don’t particularly care for’

Was there last night, absolutely brilliant show!
---
Matty messed up the words at the end of When We Are Together. He said they were recording the show so he had to redo the last bit of the song.

Last edited:
  • Heart
No she way out but menswear, falling for you, roadkill, the birthday party!! absolutely banging night and notes getting the love it deserves

I think it finished just before 11

No she way out but menswear, falling for you, roadkill, the birthday party!! absolutely banging night and notes getting the love it deserves

I think it finished just before 11
Serves me right for believing Reddit! I do love roadkill. If I heard bagsy not in net and roadkill at Birmingham then I’d be very happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.