The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the way back from O2 N2 - can’t believe we got You, Girls and Menswear!! So happy, that was 3 songs I wanted 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On the way back from O2 N2 - can’t believe we got You, Girls and Menswear!! So happy, that was 3 songs I wanted 😭
Same, sad they dropped roadkill though. Feels like most nights are a mix of notes and debut for surprise songs but tonight was just debut

Devastated that there’s no Irish dates for this tour :(

fair enough we got 3 dates in 2023 but Im still not satisfied😂

Reactions: 3
Devastated that there’s no Irish dates for this tour :(

fair enough we got 3 dates in 2023 but Im still not satisfied😂
Same! Especially with this being the last tour for a while.

Reactions: 1
The queuing thing really needs to stop, people started queuing yesterday for Manchester n1😭

• Wow
Mentally I am still at O2 N2.

Can’t believe LIIWMI has been dropped from the set list. I wonder if it’s because of all the stuff calling Matty a nazi at the ‘thank you Kanye’ part?

• Sad

Can’t believe LIIWMI has been dropped from the set list. I wonder if it’s because of all the stuff calling Matty a nazi at the ‘thank you Kanye’ part?
Has it been dropped? Thay did it n1 and n2 as Matty did the dance?

Nah this can't be right, that is one song that is sacred on the setlist, plus duck the tossers who say that, probably just them silly bastard "Swifties" talking bollocks again.

Nah this can't be right, that is one song that is sacred on the setlist, plus duck the tossers who say that, probably just them silly bastard "Swifties" talking bollocks again.
We all know Matty well enough to know he wouldn't listen to nonsense and remove a song especially that one.

Reactions: 2
We all know Matty well enough to know he wouldn't listen to nonsense and remove a song especially that one.
Ignore me they did play it toward the end, not sure why I blocked that out 😂 It’s GYAT they removed, which is also criminal.

He definitely didn’t do the military march/salute he used to do though

Last edited:
I can’t believe they’ve binned off Give yourself a try from their setlist.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Well last night was incredible! Amazing setlist, every single member was on point! Especially Polly, I hope she sticks around & features on the next album.

One thing though, at times i thought we were at a 1D concert with all the annoying girls just incessantly screaming like banshees every two minute, bleeping idiots.

Oh, and for the next thread title, just simply “The 1975 - Still at their very best”

Reactions: 7
Polly is brilliant isn’t she? I was thinking this the other day, Jamie, John and polly add SO much to the vibe, despite not really being part of the band(!). I adore the way she sings the bridge on a change of heart.

Reactions: 4
One thing though, at times i thought we were at a 1D concert with all the annoying girls just incessantly screaming like banshees every two minute, bleeping idiots.
TikTok fans have definitely made the vibe not as great. I went yesterday and Manchester shows definitely hit differently, but so many teens just pushing themselves through the crowd, zero manners

Don’t get me started on the escalation of the camping stuff either!

Reactions: 2
Matty’s said in previous concerts that the next tour phones will be banned, As the people rushing to the front just want their videos for Tik tok. Not sure how they could implement that but would be interesting if they could do it.

Matty’s said in previous concerts that the next tour phones will be banned, As the people rushing to the front just want their videos for Tik tok. Not sure how they could implement that but would be interesting if they could do it.
Maybe they could do a tour in smaller venues with 100-200 capacity where phones aren't allowed. It would be easier to manage a smaller crowd

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.