The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any of you lovely people have any tips for going to their concert at the o2 please? my (adult) son has ASD, this is our first concert. I’ve never been to a concert at the o2 my last concert was in the 90s 🤣

tickets say doors open at 630pm. Do you recommend getting there for 630? Or later?
roughly what time would the band be on stage?
What are queues like for toilets?

any other tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
I personally prefer to get in there early.
It has been a few years since I've been to the O2 but once you're through the bag check/ticket scan part, there's the toilets and food and drink etc, so I've always found it less panicky knowing I'm through the doors and just then need to find the seats.
My sister has ASD and she's massively anxious when we go about not getting through the gates in time.

@LittlePea and @WhatABore thank you so much for your help

we are driving up and have pre booked a space. There’s no way he would cope with the tube.
---
His Spotify wrapped still makes me laugh 98k minutes listening to The 1975 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I did the o2 for the first time ever on my own! Agree with what everyone has said, particularly getting out after, even getting out of the car park will be horrific. If the final song on this leg is give yourself a try, I’d leave then to get a headstart. If it was the sound, then I’d stay!

What’s nice is that doors open a couple of hours before they come on so you have a lot of time to get there, it’s not usually a mad scrum.
---
Six weeks today til I see them again! So excited!

Reactions: 2
It really depends on where your seats are too (if you’re seated) people nearer the front usually have to walk the whole way around the arena to get to the exit and the people further back will be ahead of you even if you leave a song early. I usually walk towards the exit during the last song, I don’t find the queues to be that bad (if we’re comparing it to Wembley stadium 😂)

It really depends on where your seats are too (if you’re seated) people nearer the front usually have to walk the whole way around the arena to get to the exit and the people further back will be ahead of you even if you leave a song early. I usually walk towards the exit during the last song, I don’t find the queues to be that bad (if we’re comparing it to Wembley stadium 😂)
Thanks. We are seated near the side of the stage think it’s block 110.

Thanks. We are seated near the side of the stage think it’s block 110.
It’s the side but further back from the stage so I think you’ll be fine getting out from there 😊 if you leave a song early or during the last song you should be ahead of a lot of people

Reactions: 1
Are we all ready for SATVB to start next week??

Do we think the setlist/staging will change at all? I read an interview with the band where they said they’ll be playing more notes songs (please god yes we were absolutely ROBBED of the full notes tour in 2020 and it’s their best album) but idk how reliable the interview was, we all know what Matty is like with promising things 😂

I would like to warn everyone tho that if they play frail state of mind I might need to be resuscitated

Are we all ready for SATVB to start next week??

Do we think the setlist/staging will change at all? I read an interview with the band where they said they’ll be playing more notes songs (please god yes we were absolutely ROBBED of the full notes tour in 2020 and it’s their best album) but idk how reliable the interview was, we all know what Matty is like with promising things 😂

I would like to warn everyone tho that if they play frail state of mind I might need to be resuscitated
SO ready!! I don’t think there will be any changes to the stage, and I’m doubtful they’ll change the setlist sadly. Although I think they swap out a couple of songs each time don’t they?

Frail State of Mind is sooo good live, I hope for your sake they add it!! Criminal it’s not on the setlist tbh. The Birthday Party was also really good when I saw them in 2020.

As long as A Change of Heart stays on there I’m happy. I would also do unspeakable things to hear them play This Must Be My Dream or If I Believe You.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I need roadkill, me and you together song, you, me, Jesus christ, girls
I think this is my 6th time seeing them (4th since at their very best started) so I’m praying for the songs they don’t play so often

2 weeks today for me wooo!
id be a mess if played you, also hoping for a change of heart too as I’ve not heard that live yet

SO ready!! I don’t think there will be any changes to the stage, and I’m doubtful they’ll change the setlist sadly. Although I think they swap out a couple of songs each time don’t they?

Frail State of Mind is sooo good live, I hope for your sake they add it!! Criminal it’s not on the setlist tbh. The Birthday Party was also really good when I saw them in 2020.

As long as A Change of Heart stays on there I’m happy. I would also do unspeakable things to hear them play This Must Be My Dream or If I Believe You.
I saw If I Believe You at their ABIIOR tour in 2019 and lemme tell you it’s incredible live!! Manifesting this for you 🙏

• Heart
Gutted there's no Irish dates but hope you all have the best time! Looking forward to seeing the videos on Tik Tok and living vicariously through them. 🤣

Cannot wait for their first Manchester date!
Can’t see them changing the setlist too much, wasn’t a fan of notes personally, felt it was all over the place & didn’t flow as well as an album should, plus the Greta cameo & the crappy garage/dance music was terrible! Falling in love with Roadkill though & I originally wasn’t a fan!

I’m off to Manchester to see them on the sunday
So excited
Seen them last year too and loved the setlist
So bloody excited

I will die on the spot if they play This Must Be My Dream 🥰🥰

• Heart
Manchester and Birmingham for me. Then a few dates in Europe with girly trips planned around the dates. Really looking forward to it and acting as if I don’t have responsibilities for the majority of March 🤣

It feels sacrilegious to say this but the cover they’ve released for The New Look is so bad 😳 I actually think it’s the worse song they’ve ever covered/released. Maybe it’ll grow on me?

Ahhhh i’m so happy I’ve found this thread! Friday for me, going with a couple of friends. I am GIDDY. 3rd time seeing them for me 😆

Reactions: 3
Has anyone got the singles boxset? Do you think it's worth the money? I'm tempted to order it but the price is a little high considering you don't get that much?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.