The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m seeing them in Manchester in January, cannot wait!
It’s been an interesting few weeks for music, with Taylor Swift & Arctic Monkeys going head to head, and the week before it was The 1975 & RHCP. Well the new 1975 record absolutely eclipses all the others! Especially that Arctic Monkeys snore fest. I think Emily Eavis should ask for a swap!

Reactions: 3
I’m seeing them in Manchester in January, cannot wait!
It’s been an interesting few weeks for music, with Taylor Swift & Arctic Monkeys going head to head, and the week before it was The 1975 & RHCP. Well the new 1975 record absolutely eclipses all the others! Especially that Arctic Monkeys snore fest. I think Emily Eavis should ask for a swap!
I’m going to Manchester too!!
the AM have completely lost me as a fan tbh. My boyfriend and I actually put their new album on and laughed the whole way through the first song. I can’t believe how far they’ve gone from AM and how great that was. I LOOOOOVE Taytay but her new one got a bit repetitive for me. Bfiafl is by far the best album of the three!

My son saw AM at Reading he said thay were dull, no crowd interaction thay looked like thay didn't want to be there. It was the 2nd time he'd seen the boys both times at Reading and he said thay were amazing and Matty was his usual charismatic self. We are going to Brighton in Jan I'm sooo excited!

Reactions: 2
So the tour kicked off last night! has anyone seen the video of Matty on the sofa because it’s… Interesting 😂

• Haha
I actually watched a live stream last night which was amazing the show looks epic and the stage is so cool and yeah Matty giving himself a grope was interesting but I'm not complaining lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't realise Denise Welch is his mum, she retweeted it 😭😂

• Haha
I’ve fallen into Matty Healy tiktok recently. God what is it about this guy he is absolutely not my type but I so would 🤣

Oh also I loved the songs they did with No Rome and CharliXCX, I love dance music my poor BF hates 1975 and I am constantly playing them 🤣

I didn't realise Denise Welch is his mum, she retweeted it 😭😂
He is in the video for You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, the tit fest she released when she was in Soldier Soldier back in the 90s. Her husband at the time, Tim Healy (Matty's dad) is in it too as well as a few Newcastle players and Denise the agony aunt from This Morning. Unsurprisingly, it won the worst vid of the year in quite a few polls. A short version of the vid is on YT but not the bit he is in.

Matty kissed a fan on stage tonight and I am seriously considering trying to exchange my seats and get standing tickets to make this happen for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't pay much attention to The 1975...bit since Matty has been living on my FYP on tiktok I've came to the conclusion I would sell my kidney for 5 mins with him 😍 keep having to remind myself that I am a 30 year old woman with a child to look after and I can't scroll all day looking at him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't pay much attention to The 1975...bit since Matty has been living on my FYP on tiktok I've came to the conclusion I would sell my kidney for 5 mins with him 😍 keep having to remind myself that I am a 30 year old woman with a child to look after and I can't scroll all day looking at him 🤣
I love him
Watch some of their old music videos, young matty is 😍 Ross is also 🔥🔥
I got tickets to the London gig now but terrible seats 🙄

• Heart
I love him
Watch some of their old music videos, young matty is 😍 Ross is also 🔥🔥
I got tickets to the London gig now but terrible seats 🙄
Yeah Ross is also so nice 😍 not sure how I've never noticed this before. I'm trying to get tickets for the Glasgow show now 🤣

Reactions: 1
Don't I'm a 52 Yr old mum of 2 grown up boys and a grandchild and I'd be all over him 🤣🤣 I'm going with my son and his friend to see them in Brighton and I'm not sure if my son knows what he's getting himself into! 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I like their older music.. I saw them at latitude a few years ago, Matty must have been at the height of his addiction as he seriously looked like he was just going to fall over and pass out the whole time, it was awful to see. Is he still clean now?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.