The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think his issues were ever alcohol? Not saying it wasn’t a gate away type thing, but he’s always drank during gigs. Same as smoking.

…just not menthols.
No your right I think it was more the fact he was bringing bottles on stage again (think it was less obvious like the hipflask) and he hadn't being doing that for a while.

That auto tune has been stuck in my head for about two weeks now 🤣🤣

No your right I think it was more the fact he was bringing bottles on stage again (think it was less obvious like the hipflask) and he hadn't being doing that for a while.

That auto tune has been stuck in my head for about two weeks now 🤣🤣
Haha same, I love it!
The spitting wine into the audience is a new thing as far as I’m aware. It does nothing for me but people seem to be loving it. I do think that this tour is a lot more theatrical than previous ones so him playing up to the stereotype is sort of to be expected in a way.

London is one month and one night away - eek!

Reactions: 2
Haha same, I love it!
The spitting wine into the audience is a new thing as far as I’m aware. It does nothing for me but people seem to be loving it. I do think that this tour is a lot more theatrical than previous ones so him playing up to the stereotype is sort of to be expected in a way.

London is one month and one night away - eek!
cant wait for the london show!! will be interesting to see if he does this crazy performance stuff back in the uk, when people they know/their families and friends will be in the audience.

when I saw them in 2019 the show was completely different, purely about the music. I think there must be a healthy middle ground somewhere because this tour does seem a bit extreme, more so than it’s ever been before I think.

also has everyone seen the videos of matty’s new girlfriend at their recent shows? her name’s charlotte d’alessio and she‘s nearly ten years younger than him and ngl I don’t know if I’m just super old but to me she looks about 18

• Wow
Reactions: 3
cant wait for the london show!! will be interesting to see if he does this crazy performance stuff back in the uk, when people they know/their families and friends will be in the audience.

when I saw them in 2019 the show was completely different, purely about the music. I think there must be a healthy middle ground somewhere because this tour does seem a bit extreme, more so than it’s ever been before I think.

also has everyone seen the videos of matty’s new girlfriend at their recent shows? her name’s charlotte d’alessio and she‘s nearly ten years younger than him and ngl I don’t know if I’m just super old but to me she looks about 18
Apparently she is really problematic but he also said about 3 times at his last show (which she was at) that he was single 🤔

• Wow
Don’t throw menthols on the stage

I wish I was going to the tour now, I saw them in 2019 and had such a good time

Reactions: 1
Matty doesn’t really like being single. I am surprised if she’s super young though. I’m pretty sure he’s not over Twigs

His girlfriend before twigs was beautiful too, they looked great together! He must be a nightmare to be with though!

Reactions: 1
How have I only discovered Matt Healy!! He is all over my FYP and I am here for it.
I honestly feel like I have a school girl crush on him it’s worrying 🤣🤣 not really heard much of 1975s stuff so going to make it my mission to listen now!

How have I only discovered Matt Healy!! He is all over my FYP and I am here for it.
I honestly feel like I have a school girl crush on him it’s worrying 🤣🤣 not really heard much of 1975s stuff so going to make it my mission to listen now!
Me too and I'm 53 😒😁

happy listening!! I would love to experience their albums for the first time again, their debut album is one of my favourite records of all time🥰

Have you seen the TikTok’s where people are dressing up as Matty Healey to their concerts in a white shirt and black tie. 😂

• Haha
I got tickets for Belfast. Wonder if the set list will be the same as it was for America?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.