The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got Manchester seated. So bloody excited! This will be 5th time and I’m buzzing

Reactions: 2
Do it I'm 52 with 2 kids a granddaughter and a mild heart condition and I'm going my son said mum it will be fine. I'm going with him and his friend and we are sitting. Although I will take one look at Matty and my heart will definitely race 🤣🤣 😍
Have a brilliant time Wizzywoo - enjoy every minute 👍☺. Can do it, but I'll be there in spirit 😊🙏

Reactions: 1
I got Manchester seated. So bloody excited! This will be 5th time and I’m buzzing
I just realised, it’ll be my fifth time too! Well, Manchester will be number seven. I’m block 113 there

My 13 year old wants to wear a homemade sincerity is scary hat, but is worried people will think he’s a knob. He’ll be ok in it, won’t he?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My 13 year old wants to wear a homemade sincerity is scary hat, but is worried people will think he’s a knob. He’ll be ok in it, won’t he?
I think others would be green with envy that they wasn't wearing the same. Tell him to go for it - be himself and enjoy 🙏👍☺. Good for him too - wish I had felt like this at 13.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks, he wears it out anyway, so I’m not sure why he thinks it might not fit in.

Maybe he thinks it’s like wearing a full football kit to a match 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does everyone think of the new album? I think it’s the best thing they’ve done since ILIWYS :love:

Been listening to it all day the 80s vibes are immaculate

What does everyone think of the new album? I think it’s the best thing they’ve done since ILIWYS :love:

I have literally just downloaded it from Spotify!! also got a notification that my order as been dispatched today as I pre ordered to get priority access to tickets ☺☺

I love it. I woke up early to listen to it before work and have had it on all day. Caroline is amazing. And About You…. Im getting so hyped up now!

Reactions: 3
on first listen (and by first I mean I had the album playing on repeat all day yesterday) I think my fav is looking for somebody to love, absolute banger

Does anyone know what happened to the nbhd? I was a fan of both bands back in the Tumblr days. I saw sweater weather in the charts the other day. Blast from the past

I read that Matty + Jesse fell out. That's a shame. They seemed close

Absolutely love it. They are back on form! Can't wait for the tour in Jan. We've booked for Belfast but I'm so tempted to do Glasgow too. We did the summer sessions in 2019 and have a toddler as a result of that weekend 😂 he was very nearly called Matty

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The day before the album dropped, I was mega anxious over all the driving for the gigs. The hype is making it all seem SO worth it. Not to mention the potential second tour next year too…

Saw them at Leeds this year and I haven't seen anyone do 'pretentious little twit' as beautifully as Matty did, since Morrissey.
That is a very, very big compliment.

He's definitely inherited his mam and dad's comedy gene, his prattling on had me laughing out loud, casual sips of vodka from a tiny espresso cup, he's just so chaotic and sardonic. Everyone was dancing and smiling, it was a beautiful show. A genuinely incredible little frontman.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Saw them at Leeds this year and I haven't seen anyone do 'pretentious little twit' as beautifully as Matty did, since Morrissey.
That is a very, very big compliment.

He's definitely inherited his mam and dad's comedy gene, his prattling on had me laughing out loud, casual sips of vodka from a tiny espresso cup, he's just so chaotic and sardonic. Everyone was dancing and smiling, it was a beautiful show. A genuinely incredible little frontman.
Couldn’t agree more! I saw them in 2019 and he is a brilliant frontman, he has a cocky arrogance which I can’t help but love :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Matty has said that for the tour they’re thinking about opening for themselves, playing the whole of the new album then coming back on for 1975 greatest hits!

I hope they do this! Who wants a random support band when you can have them twice :love:

• Wow
So Matty has said that for the tour they’re thinking about opening for themselves, playing the whole of the new album then coming back on for 1975 greatest hits!

I hope they do this! Who wants a random support band when you can have them twice :love:

They are having a support, it’s blackstarkids! Who are nothing like the 1975 but on the same label. I don’t know if they’ll do the whole of the new album but they are always good at mixing it up! I’d love an extended gig though with no support act.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.